This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

What he did doesn't surprise me at all.    swear2.gif  I'm sick of all these celebrities, polititians & sport stars cheating & lying to their spouses, families & the public.  What kind of man does what he did, by having that woman continue working for his family all those years like that?   I hope that if he makes any more movies, no one goes to see them!  I wonder what public figure will be next? 

Homer

It's his new movie "Impregnator - Rise of the Illiterate"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i knew there had to be more to the story then we were hearing the other day

gran2x2

OMG..Have ya seen the pix of the woman ?? I hate to be mean but she is one fat ugly woman.. His brain had to have been terminated to mess with her..
She will have the Kennedy wrath down on her butt now..I would not want to be her..And Arnie is just another in a long line of political liars who can't keep it zipped...Him ..Clinton..Edwards,,the 3 stooges..

legacygeek

another bad case of rhoid rage, only in Arnold's case I think it Hemorrhoids  vomit.gif

CindyLouWho

Even tho she don't need it, I hope Maria takes him for everything he has...she can give it to her kids or to charity cause he sure don't deserve to have anything.  Yes I seen the pics of that woman,  Lord have mercy..lol.  Heck I don't think he's good looking either. 

CindyLouWho

Good for Maria, she filed divorce papers today!  Glad she didn't "stand by him" & isn't gonna put up with his lying, cheating a$$!   beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview