This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New BadgeHelp Downloader

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

culpepper

I am looking to get the new cheat for SpookyPooky. I have tried to get help. I have the 150 list with Sleepyslotz to. Hope someone can help me before Spookyslots goes away this year. thanks.

Squid

Gavin20059

can't even download it site is down for some reason

disneyland lady

Quote from: Gavin20059 on March 12, 2014, 06:54:21 PM
can't even download it site is down for some reason

Gavin, this website does not support Badgehelp. If you look at the top of the page you will see Playbuddy. Karma also shows that the BBB has Badgehelp with a grade of F for their lack of responding to customers needing help. You can try to reach them via badgehelp@aol.com

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 13, 2014, 04:35:46 AM
Gavin, this website does not support Badgehelp. If you look at the top of the page you will see Playbuddy. Karma also shows that the BBB has Badgehelp with a grade of F for their lack of responding to customers needing help. You can try to reach them via badgehelp@aol.com
BBB?  The Better Business Bureau?  Very interesting.................................................

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2014, 04:54:45 AM
  BBB?  The Better Business Bureau?  Very interesting.................................................
You and I were told we had NO IDEA how to run a business by a very rude someone.

Guess what? We are still here and that very rude someone has been kicked to the curb.

hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on March 13, 2014, 06:54:39 AM
You and I were told we had NO IDEA how to run a business by a very rude someone.

Guess what? We are still here and that very rude someone has been kicked to the curb.

hi11.gif
Exactly.

Also, the fact that I've run a successful business for over 20 years is not an indicator at all, right?  In fact, 25 years.  God, I'm getting old.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2014, 05:27:02 PM
  Exactly.

Also, the fact that I've run a successful business for over 20 years is not an indicator at all, right?  In fact, 25 years.  God, I'm getting old.

zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2014, 05:27:02 PM
  Exactly.

Wait until you are 75 then you can start saying  " Geez, I think I'm getting old "    shocked.gif   And by the way...your aches and pains will let you know the troot, the whole troot,  and nuttin but the troot.     diablo.gif                          giggle2.gif     

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 13, 2014, 06:07:43 PM
zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif zipper.gif
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 13, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

Wait until you are 75 then you can start saying  " Geez, I think I'm getting old "    shocked.gif   And by the way...your aches and pains will let you know the troot, the whole troot,  and nuttin but the troot.     diablo.gif                          giggle2.gif     

Yeah but I've never been this old before!   giggle2.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on March 14, 2014, 03:21:48 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Yeah but I've never been this old before!   giggle2.gif

Yup ... yes you have Squiddy ... it's your second time 'round kiddo, you just forgot the first  giggle2.gif

huh.gif What were you in your first life?? (I was a cat, of course)

soapbubbles

Does anyone know why all of a sudden Search Party doesn't magnifier.gif work? and that other site Buddy whatever is an even more STUPID auto .It just keeps starting a new game so it's useless too. And there auto for Crossword is truly stupid it just hits solve so you get NO RANK!!

Squid

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on April 15, 2014, 04:11:31 PM
try contacting badgehelp@aol.com.

I wish you good luck.
huh.gif Have you tried giving Soapy a cookie, Squiddy? Works for me  dancing16.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
I've been holding my BadgeHelp Autos until they have them working.  Is it how time to start using them again?

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

give it a shot, S1lent.  May the gods smile down upon you.

disneyland lady

Quote from: s1lent on September 16, 2014, 06:41:21 PM
Greetings,
I've been holding my BadgeHelp Autos until they have them working.  Is it how time to start using them again?

Thanks
S1lent

Good luck with that one. I have been tweeting (in other words ranting) about an auto for scrabble that does not work and Badgehelp has repeatedly answered me that "We are working on it".....on day 74 I wrote "Stick a fork in it - I am done" and they "favored" the tweet and said  "We've been in business for 13 years now, we never 'stick a fork in it' " But.... the auto still does not work over a month since that last tweet - can no longer stick a fork in it cuz it is petrified.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 17, 2014, 06:17:48 AM
Good luck with that one. I have been tweeting (in other words ranting) about an auto for scrabble that does not work and Badgehelp has repeatedly answered me that "We are working on it".....on day 74 I wrote "Stick a fork in it - I am done" and they "favored" the tweet and said  "We've been in business for 13 years now, we never 'stick a fork in it' " But.... the auto still does not work over a month since that last tweet - can no longer stick a fork in it cuz it is petrified.

I think even the mold is petrified...
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview