PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:28:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BadgeHelp downloader

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Good morning.  I need a bit of help.  I can no longer get the BadgeHelp downloader to download.  I had it.  Then I needed to renewed Trend antivirus to the "Titanium" version.  I have added it to the "allow" page on Trend.  Everytime I try to download it, I get a "try again" at the bottom.  Thank you for all your assistance.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Magzy

Thank you, that did work!  However,  now that I have it, I found that "whompster" is not in there.  But, at least I know now how to get it to work.

harley89

Using the downloader I have not has any issues with virus/security software.  I love it

C~M

I just decided to try and download and install the BH Downloader again and it finally worked!!  Thought you all would like to know.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 31, 2013, 12:19:40 PM
I just decided to try ... the BH Downloader again and it finally worked!!

Don't you have to have autos that work to make the downloader worth it?  embarrassed.gif

harley89

Quote from: Squid on March 31, 2013, 02:02:20 PM
Don't you have to have autos that work to make the downloader worth it?  embarrassed.gif

I love the way you think Squid

Yoming 2

disneyland lady

After seeing Stinker's eye candy at the bottom of her messages, I have to say Yoming's is a bit more age appropriate for me. Unfortunately it also was like taking a cold shower. no-no.gif

Sugarfootin

i still need help down loading BadgeHelp downloader nortin wont except i have  windows 8  and a new computer and in dumer then owl shit when it comes to  doing anything . at 69 i luckey tobe still breathing . HELP ME PLEASE  ................. LOL

Squid

I would help, Sugary one, but I don't use the DL'er and have no idea how to skirt the issues you're having.  SS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview