This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 13

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

All the Dynamic Duos us Twitter Fans thought came back!, lol, BRENCHEL!!! lmao

CindyLouWho

beer11.gif  cheerleading.gif  Yesssssssssss  was excited to see ED, looks like he's put on some weight since last time he was on  giggle2.gif  His daughter didn't look too happy  undecided.gif  And oh please, not Rachel & her cackling laugh again?  please let her get sent packing soon!!  I don't think the newbies will have a chance of winning!   popcorn2.gif  Is it Sunday night yet??   impatience.gif

C~M

Dick went missing and then his daughter got called into the diary room over 6 hours later, then the feeds went down for a while, later the feeds went to trivia, which means they are taping for the TV show... Also, the trivia says they are taping for tonight's show, I wonder if they are gonna do another show tonight? hmmm

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

** UPDATE **

Dick left for "Personal/Girlfriend Reasons" and his daughter Dani got the first Golden Key.

CindyLouWho

What???  He's not gonna be on their any more??   no-no.gif

Julie said last night at the end that she'd see everyone on Sunday night.   whistle.gif

les

I bought the live feeds cause we wanted to watch evil dick have his fun.   no-no.gif      crying10.gif  I'm so disappointed

gran2x2

Pleaseeeeeeee get Brenchel out soon..I can't handle her cackle again ..I am not getting feeds until she is gone so..Guess I may have to do jokers for awhile to keep up..Had to laugh when Dick said he was the only winner in the house and Jordan shot him down..I like Dick the maniac..he adds fun ..but Rachel has to go...and let brendon get the key..

les

I feel like I'm in the house   no-no.gif  I've been watching the feeds from sun up to sun rise. sleeping when they sleep and eatting when they eat.   help.gif  Rachel , Branden have had a few arguments cause Branden doesn't like for Rachel  to make deals or talk game with anyone without him. Keith doesn't fit in the house very well and since he's on the block he's really been tripping on the she said he said Bull****.  Porche is also on the block and has been doing some tripping of her own she's mad at Keith cause he's trying to get people on his side "isn't that what your suppose to do" duh.  Rachel , Branden won  the pov and Rachel's been thinking of using it "I believe the hoh has never used pov to change their own nominations" That I can remember.  Not sure who they would take off block whether it's Keith or Porche.  Rachel , Branden have made deals with both them. "but that doesn't mean anything in this game". The veterans don't have the numbers since Dick left But they have told the newbees that they have the numbers just to make them squirm and wonder who's jumping sides. If Rachel says big booty big booty one more time I think I'll go crazy.   englishman.gif

CindyLouWho

les, thanks for the update!  its on here now  popcorn2.gif

les

Evil Dick's  twitter page says he is going to make statement tonight after big brother airs on the west coast at www.RTvZone.com
But we just checked the website and they are having technical difficulties  swear2.gif    most likely cause of the thousands that want to know whats up with the evil dick   diablo.gif 

les

Jake Owens video with Cassi the model girl     

les

Quote from: les on July 10, 2011, 07:03:06 PM
Evil Dick's  twitter page says he is going to make statement tonight after big brother airs on the west coast at www.RTvZone.com
But we just checked the website and they are having technical difficulties  swear2.gif    most likely cause of the thousands that want to know whats up with the evil dick   diablo.gif 

We watched the video statement and Dick said he left for personal reasons he's sorry if the fans are disappointed but it was something he had to do. Only him and cbs know why and that he hoped some day he would be asked to play again.

CindyLouWho

Heck I was looking forward to him getting into it with Rachel & ya know it would eventually have happened   giggle2.gif

les

This morning at 4:25 am Brenden , Rachel had another argument. Brenden was berating her because Rachel had drank to much wine , beer
and Brenden didn't like the way she was acting. He said he didn't sign up for this and he reminded her of how upset she was about how people perceived her the first time they were on the show together . I went to bed soon after this but when I did she was on the couch and he was in the bed of the hoh room. You could tell Brenden didn't like that cause of the live feeds catching it , he reminded her that people were watching. He also said he didn't want this in his life , that he didn't want her to drink anymore but she could get drunk when they were at home if she wanted. He also told her other house guest were rolling their eyes at her.  6_6.gif

I give them a 20% chance of making it together in life. But that's just my opinion   magnifier.gif     

gran2x2

Brendan needs to face the fact..He hooked up with a skanky vegas party girl and needs to figure that out.. You don't love someone by controlling them and making them live the way you want..They are a match made in hell..I didn't even waste my money on the feeds this time..I almost did when Dick showed up cuz I knew he would be after rach..glad I held off..For me..I am just not as into this group as I normally am..Oh..and I didn't see Brendan complain when the HJ was going on the other night..

les

Yea  the only reason I got the feeds was cause Dick was going to be on. I am really  disappointed  swear2.gif  There are a lot of people on the feeds who are upset about it and feel we have been ripped off.

gran2x2

Go to superpass and tell them you want to cancel and get a refund....Tell them you just wanted the trial..my daughter did and she got a refund..

les

Thanks for info. But my better half is addicted  lipsrsealed.gif and I have to keep her happy   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview