Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 13

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

Benden and Rachel fighting again I'm lovin it  cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

Oh good grief, I can't believe she won.  I just couldn't get into the show this season like I usually do.  When ED left, I lost interest but did try to stay up to date on it. 

mycatownsme

In the past I've looked forward to BB during the summer and Survivor in the fall.
BB was a definite not interested this year to me also. I tried and got the 3 month trial with Showtime.
Taped it to watch during free time during the day and fast forwarded most of it due to no interest.
And then when I tried to watch the last show and saw who voted for who of the 2 that were left, I knew it was a good thing it was over. Icing on the not so good cake was seeing Jeff get Favorite Player. I didn't realize he was such a bully and did not like him at all. Especially when he told Jordan who was just standing by watching him play pool and not saying a word, to go F%#@ herself. Out of the blue he said that to her. And good to see the human side of her after all when she let her words fly at Shelly. Not that Shelly didn't deserve her anger towards her, but this sweet America loves Jeff and Jordan crap was getting a bit much. And all of the Veterans were paid $25,000 from the start to show up and play. Hope Survivor is good this year and can forget about BB. Which shouldn't be hard.  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

I'm ready for this show to start, just hope its good this time with some fun people to watch!   giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 13, 2012, 11:34:56 PM
I'm ready for this show to start, just hope its good this time with some fun people to watch!   giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif
hi, C-L.

This show is a summer fill-in, isn't it?  It's probably starting in June?  I haven't seen any promos.

CindyLouWho

Yes its a summer show.  I haven't seen anything yet either.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

I want to know who the 4 vet players are...Hope it's people we love to hate lol... hysterical.gif

Squid

I'm new to BB.  I saw last year's show and part of the year before that.  I'll watch again this year, especially since the DVR will free me to do what I please.  Have fun, everyone, it's starts tonight!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview