PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 04:44:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Keeping up with the Kardashians

Started by SingleAndSinning,

Previous topic - Next topic

SingleAndSinning

Does anyone watch this show or any of the spinoffs? Lol, I feel like I am the only person on planet who watches them. I've watched them since the beginning and have watched kourtney and khloe take miami and kourtney and kim take New York and Khloe and Lamar.

So, if anyone does watch it, who is your fave Kardashian? least fave? Etc., and so on.....  popcorn2.gif

CindyLouWho

Sorry I don't care for any of them  giggle2.gif  It seems they are everywhere I look.  If I see them on tv I turn the channel.  Thats just my opinion tho.   zipper.gif

SingleAndSinning

I have to admit, I felt the same in the beginning. I thought, "here are these people, famous because a daughter in the family had a sex tape, and now they're using it to become famous."

However, I'm a reality TV junkie, and I tuned in every now and then and kinda got to know them. Not in the sense of Oh I know Kim/Khloe/Kourtney personally, but they really have a great family dynamic. They're a very close knit family and that appeals to me. Of course they fight like any family will, but just like in my household, we all eventually say "sorry" get over it and move on.

My favorite is Khloe. She's the bigger of the three older sisters. She's the most down to earth and outspoken of the bunch, and I like her for that. Kim is actually more of a prude than you would think, and Kourtney is just downright raunchy! LOL!

But, like I said, I'm a reality junkie. I watch Ice Loves Coco, ALL of the "Real Housewives of Wherever", Kendra, Holly's World, etc. I guess I live vicariously through them.... and a lot of times thank GOD I am NOT them.  popcorn2.gif

S1lent

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 29, 2014, 07:57:19 PM
You're hitting all the old, inactive threads, S1lent.

S1lent is after that elusive "post on the most very old threads" badge hunt. And so far it is a landslide!

snowflower

TV Funnies

huh.gif Who can identify with "throwing up in a plant pot?"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview