PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:52:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amy Winehouse Found Dead

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Amy Winehouse Found Dead

7/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Amy Winehouse was found dead in her apartment in London today ... TMZ has confirmed.

A press release from the Metropolitan Police, which doesn't specifically name Winehouse, says:

"Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased.

On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained."

Winehouse famously battled addiction to drugs and alcohol and was in and out of rehab several times throughout the years.

Last month, Winehouse canceled her European tour after a performance in Serbia where she seemed completely out of it.

She was 27.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bobo

I am sorry for her family and loved ones.

Can anyone honestly say they were shocked?

roadwarrior

I am sorry for her family-My step brother and I were very close and he died at 31 from a car accident.  So I feel the pain of losing someone so young.

But given the amount of drugs and booze she has done over the years and reports that at her last concert she was so drunk/high it was obvious she was slurring her words and couldn't stand on her own (thus leading to her cancelling several shows) I'm not shocked she's dead so young.

I will not be shocked when the autopsy reports a high amount of booze, illegal and prescription pills were in her system.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

They say I need to go to Pogo Rehab, but I say I am Badge Ho, Ho, Ho
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

AustinBennett

Too late to go to rehab....yeah, yeah, yeah!!!    yawn.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview