PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:56:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

YEAA. the returns LOST, congrats SOPHIE!! cheesy.gif wooo hoooo take a hike coach! oh, I forgot ozzy..u can stand behind him..lmao

gran2x2

Ewwww Albert...drop your handle and get my blocks for me so I can win.....What a moron she was...All 3 were not worth voting for...Rather see the money go to charity...

Mistyeyed

woo hoo way to go sophie,the girl from my small home town won..yea

CindyLouWho

Survivor starts tonight!  All new people, no returning players!   popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

Mistyeyed

i certainly hope the show picks up some,what a boring start to the season..

mycatownsme

shocked.gif Oh gee, I forgot about Survivor starting. I'll go to the web site to watch it.
Thanks for posting about it here.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I already dislike the men, the bastards.  What a way to behave!

Mistyeyed

the people this season doesnt seem to be as diverse as they usually are..there must be about six male models on the mens side,and all the women look like young models also..i dont think this season is going to be very interesting..

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 17, 2012, 03:51:17 AM
I already dislike the men, the bastards.  What a way to behave!

You're just mad Russell isn't on this one tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on February 17, 2012, 09:36:15 AM
You're just mad Russell isn't on this one tongue.gif
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

ROFL... I have the promise on tape:  Russell vowed to never appear on Survivor again - thank goodness.

gran2x2

CindyLouWho

WTG Squid..if he breaks his vow you can sue him   giggle2.gif

Squid

LOL, Cindy Lou!  And don't think I won't!  hehehe

CindyLouWho

Yea & you could sue CBS too, may as well go for the big bucks   hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Well I never thought anyone on this show would get me to dislike them any more than Russell but I was proven wrong tonight!  I have a feeling the show & CBS will probably get a bunch of hate mail cause of that guy.  I just can't believe that those guys didn't vote his a$$ out of there!   swear2.gif swear2.gif  Whats others think?? 

gran2x2

no-no.gif  I just can't understand how a bunch of smart guys can let a racist bigot control them... swear2.gif  Colton is a total ass and needs it kicked really bad..... slap1.gif

harley89

I am among the few that never watches reality shows.  I have tried but all I see is the stupid script written stuff.  In my world anyone bigoted and controlling would very quickly find  what ever I could pick up connecting with various parts of the body. But then I do not play well with others.  And all of you look shocked but I still watch Sons Of Anarchy. Reminds me of the good old days when I was young

pete379

CBS has reached to the depths to find Colton. The women for some odd reason gave him an idol.  no-no.gif After watching his actions last night, I won't be watching Survivor with this strange group of losers! Colton makes me literally sick, I can't watch him. vomit.gif

gran2x2

The idol that the women found had instructions that it had to be given away to a guy...There is one like it in reverse that the guys haven't found yet..Colton was the only guy being nice to them so they picked him....

playerkane

I've been watching Survivor from the beginning of the season. When we all "met" Colton, I was thinking what the heck is CBS doing? Of course we know why any tv network does what it does. RATINGS!!! Wednesday's show was shocking. 
I hate to say it but Colton is the one that is adding the flavor to this season of Survivor. Dare I say, he has become the "Evil Queen" that everyone roots against and hates. (no offense to anyone)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview