PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:42:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

That is so true..Gotta be a villian but Colton pushes that title to far....I live not far from his home town and he is in for a shock at home because people there are not happy with his representation. It's just a small sleepy country town...

Mistyeyed

i think this show is the worse group o contestants yet...there doesnt seem to be that much variety in the people..i will be glad when this season is over..

CindyLouWho

I just can't believe how stupid all these people are for letting Colton get away with so much.    rolleyes.gif   I don't want him to win but they would all deserve it if he did.   rolleyes.gif

Mistyeyed

such a boring show and group of people this season,im reduced to watching just the last 15 mins of the show just to see who gets the boot..be glad when this one is over with..

gran2x2

Yepp....I only watch to see who will grow a brain and go after Colton.... rolleyes.gif

CindyLouWho

Yes, such a big disappointment after waiting for the show to come back on.   6_6.gif  Don't know who picks the people to be on there but they need someone new to do that job!

Squid

gran2x2

Squid

Buh-bye Mr. Dramatic and Mr. Rude.  Hope the appendectomy went well, though!

ozcar

Is Cat really that stupid not knowing what an appendicitis is?  I guess it's because she is a blonde and nice to look at if you're into that.

CindyLouWho

So glad he's gone but rather it be cause he was voted out.   popcorn2.gif

playerkane

You should have seen the smile on my face when the medical staff was called for Colton. Diagnosis, stick a fork in it because you are so Done!!  cheerleading.gif But then to keep the idol.  nono.gif  It does appear that Cat isn't the brightest bulb in the pack,  giggle2.gif
Let's hope for bigger and better things now.   hi11.gif

gran2x2

I would have got a bigger thrill if he had gotten a blindside...But gone by any means is still ok by me... hysterical.gif

Sugarfootin

I agree with all about Colton.. im do with it

Squid

Keeping the immunity idol for a souvenir was completely selfish.  He really could have advanced the game by giving it to someone. 

ROFL... you're right!!  The blonde didn't know what an appendix is.  I'm sure her intellect won't get her far in the game. 

Mistyeyed

i didnt get to watch the show the other nite but i take it by the comments that the "drama queen" is gone from the show...i didnt care for him but with the ones that are left there now i feel like its going to be putting people to sleep watching it now..be glad when this season is over..its really lame this time.

gran2x2

Turns out he didn't have his appendix out...he just had a really bad bacterial infection in his stomach....He had iv antibiotics and is all new again and receiving death threats..Poor baby...what the hell did he expect...

disneyland lady

I got all excited and cheered that the bigot was going to have to have surgery in a foreign hospital. But unfortunately, he didn't have his appendix removed. It was just a bacterial infection. He has spent his time since posting on his Twitter acct trying to run damage control but failing. Saying things like "munchkin" "Go back to Oz" about a Little Person and the racial stuff had Karma bite him in the butt however it grabbed higher. The only good thing about Colton was that he made Russell almost look human.

CindyLouWho

I'm asking myself why I am still watching this as it is so boring this season or is it just me?   popcorn2.gif

They are seeing people in Atlantic City this weekend to be on a future show, I tried to get my son to go but he won't do it.. hysterical.gif  If I could swim heck I'd go try out... NOT!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview