SUPER BOWL...Who is going?

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

crztrkr

CindyLouWho

Squid

crztrkr

hi11.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif camera.gif   """ CindyLouWho """   You here in Baltimore Too ???? Middle River Folks Here....WE want to see a RAVENS VS 49'ERS Superbowl ..................

CindyLouWho

I'm not in Balt but up in Cecil County, close to Newark, DE. (My brother lives in Annapolis & works in Balt tho) 

I'm hoping to see both Harbaugh brothers in the SB too!!   popcorn2.gif  Gooooooo Ravens!!!!!!

Oh I found this pic & just had to get it!!  lol   football4.gif

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

Sunday, February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, with lady GaGa at half time...

CindyLouWho

And goodness only knows what the heck she'll wear.   hysterical.gif

Great Ravens game so far!!   cheerleading.gif football4.gif

crztrkr

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif slap1.gif camera.gif turkey4.gif   THANK BALTIMORE RAVENS DEFENSE   tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif slap1.gif camera.gif   BEST OF LOVE TO    #2O  AND #21  FOR A GREAT GAME GO RAVENSssssssssssssssssssssss  SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY...............

Izamin

Patriots vs Giants in the Super Bowl. Ravens won't be able to beat the Patriots ;). Giants are on fire, the niners wont be able to stop them.

Joe C

I will be watching the Patriots in the AFC Championship game and cheering like hell for them to get back to the Superbowl.

I would much rather have Tom Brady than Joe Flacco. The Ravens looked terrible against the Houston Texans and got a lot of turnovers. Until the AFC Championship game is done, no sense worrying about the Superbowl.

I do predict the Terrell Suggs will open his big mouth and talk trash all week long. But that is not a tough thing to predict.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

CindyLouWho

I don't care who the Ravens play as long as they go all the way   giggle2.gif cheerleading.gif  But one thing is for sure, they better play better than they did Sunday!  popcorn2.gif

CindyLouWho

Good luck to everyone who's fave team is playin today!   football4.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif cheerleading.gif

crztrkr

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif shy12.gif impatience.gif slap1.gif camera.gif

RAVENS  RAVENS  RAVENS RAVENS RAVENS RAVENS RAVENS  RAVENS  RAVENS COUNTRY

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading

CindyLouWho

It's football time!!   Dinner's ready, got plenty of junk food, got my Ravens shirt on.  Brrrrrrrrrrrr  you know its ccccccold there!!  GO RAVENS GO!!!!!!!!   cheerleading.gif beer11.gif football4.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif football4.gif

crztrkr

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif sad.gif sad.gif white flag.gif white flag.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif yawn.gif

I AM SICK OF YEAR AFTER YEAR FOR 4 YEARS NOW WE CAN'T WIN THE BIG GAME....TIME FOR A CHANGE IN BALTIMORE.

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif bad mood.gif bad mood.gif help.gif help.gif white flag.gif white flag.gi

CindyLouWho

OMG I thought I was having a nightmare when he missed that goal!   no-no.gif rolleyes.gif  6_6.gif   Poor guy, I wouldn't wanta be in his shoes when he gets back to Baltimore!   giggle2.gif   I watched his press conference & couldn't help but feel for him tho.  I could care less about the SB now but do hope SF gets in there cause then 1 of the Harbaugh's will be in it, lol. 

Well I'd go cry in my beer now if I drank, since I don't I'll have to go cry in my iced tea!!    6_6.gif crying10.gif 6_6.gif crying10.gif bad mood.gif

Joe, hope you didn't lose your voice cheering! lol  GL with your team in the SB!  football4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview