This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hearts shoot the moon 2 times

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

This is next weeks Challenge . I could not even do 1 , but 2 are they crazy. You cannot even get customer support from Pogo , but if you want to buy something there is all the support you need. I guess I am going to need someone to do it for me.

Squid

I enjoy the game.  Contact me next week, Joy, I might be able to help.

Joe C

Yes, this is an easy game for people like Squid or others to help with.

We can do it naturally, too, with double-browsing.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

I love Hearts. I just keep restarting until I get the right cards.  Or I can load the other accounts and quad browse using 2 computers

Sue

Put me in the group that is going to need help with this badge next week.  help.gif panic button.gif

just don

Seems to me that we recently had a badge that needed us to "shoot the moon" three times?

I found it to be easy to earn while triple-browsing on one computer. Let the bot play to your left side, check the middle 3 game options and under advanced options check passing across only. You will then know every card and then be  be able to control the outcome of most every hand.

Try this, you may like it, and even Joe needs a break some weeks. hi11.gif

NoWitch1

Shooting the Moon - taking all 13 Hearts plus the Queen of Spades - is the Holy Grail of any good Hearts player. No wonder - it gives you a 26-point lead against every other player. Consequently, you'll want to be on the alert for opportunities to Shoot the Moon, and for ways to foil your opponents' attempts to do so.

When is your hand ripe for Shooting the Moon?

The first thing to notice is whether you have low Hearts. It is nearly impossible to Shoot the Moon if you are holding a low Heart, since you will almost certainly lose this Heart to another player. This is why, for both offensive and defensive reasons, good players tend to pass at least one low Heart.

For Shooting the Moon, the best setup in your Hearts suit is an unbroken string of Hearts from the Ace on down - the further down, the better. The next best - and usually more attainable - is no Hearts at all.

it's just "the Holy Grail of any good Hearts player" Basically, this ain't gonna be an easy hand to get LOL

Joe C

Quote from: just don on May 11, 2012, 06:53:09 AM
Seems to me that we recently had a badge that needed us to "shoot the moon" three times?

I found it to be easy to earn while triple-browsing on one computer. Let the bot play to your left side, check the middle 3 game options and under advanced options check passing across only. You will then know every card and then be  be able to control the outcome of most every hand.

Try this, you may like it, and even Joe needs a break some weeks. hi11.gif
Don

I can shoot the moon 50% of the time when double-browsing and playing by hand. The Pass Across method and seating your two screen names across from each other is definitely the way to go.
tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Shoot the moon is fast and easy if you dbl browse and know how to play...There was a get 5  of em badge and I think I did like 10 badges for friends etc...Feel free anyone to pm me and I will help too...Lighten Joe's load a little...lol tumbsup.gif

Stormyna80

It is 4yrs later and I still have not got this badge...it is the only one left in the 2012 bade album...helppppppppppp

Squid

I can help you, Stormy, over the weekend, if you like.  You will need to get 25 posts under your belt before you can message anyone with your information.  Go to FUN AND GAMES sections and play some threads.... you'll get 25 in no time at all.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2016, 03:32:33 AM
I can help you, Stormy, over the weekend, if you like.  You will need to get 25 posts under your belt before you can message anyone with your information.  Go to FUN AND GAMES sections and play some threads.... you'll get 25 in no time at all.
I can also help. I have done this badge for about fifteen people, not including my own screen names.

tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview