PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:50:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I thought I heard it all until this...

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

somebody needed his nutsacks cut off 28 kids earlier...

A costco size box of condoms and a vasectomy would have been less hassle than what he's going through....

I hate to think of what diseases he might have....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

APACHESmooth

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a breakā€”on child support swear2.gif
"The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old." stop.gif
 slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gifx6

TheLastDodo

That is just not right for that to happen. I find it sick and irresponsible. diablo.gif

harley89

I read about this and thought he needs to be neutered.  Sadly my husband worked with a guy that had about 15 kids and could not support them. But one of the baby mamas had a good job easily take care of herself and the child. She quit her job and became a welfare Mom.  And then she had another child with him I had could not feel sorry for her after that. This is stupid that comes in pairs.

hotpinklovesofa

I know, right?  I don't understand why it's so hard to get people to use contraception given the various methods out there, not to mention the risk for pregnancy and disease.  Who I really sorry for are the kids who are clearly being raised by irresponsible parents who may or may not have their best interests at heart.  How is this man not an automatic turn off to women?! 

roadwarrior

sadly in schools these days only "don't have sex till your married" is taught.

What's not taught or talked about is STD's and treatment nor how to properly use a condom and to use one every single time, condoms are free at your dr's office and given away by the sack full *for free* at planned parenthood/the health department, using a condom every time, getting a depo shot and taking birth control pills is far less hassle than having the state take half your paycheck to pay for kids you couldn't afford to have anyway, getting a lawyer to make your baby's daddy cough up child support or getting a lawyer to make your baby's mamma let you visit your kid(s)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview