This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Grabber

Started by AustinBennett,

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinBennett

Either Pogo removed a load of promotions or it isn't working right. Anyone know anything?

gigi

I just got 12,000 tokens that I over looked somewhere along the way, so the promotions that are still active are giving tokens.  As the token grabber flashed by I did see a lot of white screens with red writing that I assume are telling those promotions are over.
Hope this helps

AustinBennett

Thanks. Apparently they've ended several promotions. I put over 300k on a new account yesterday, today only got 100 on another so they must have canned several yesterday morning. Perhaps they're cutting down on people piling up tokens.
Occasionally I check out Pogo's forum. Seems like half the threads are crybabies complaining about others hoarding tokens or cheating. Maybe Pogo is finally wiping their chins and giving in to their cries for help.

Mayhem

Ah yes ... Pogo did remove a lot of promotions. I'll get that cleaned up soon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

token hoarders?  hysterical.gif
Right, I'm saving my imaginary "tokens" to buy imaginary stuff.
Tokens are worthless..... what don't people get about that?

pogoisevil

Quote from: gigi on June 23, 2012, 11:12:07 AM

Are you one of those badge collectors? If so, that's cool cuz they're actually worth something! hysterical.gif

gigi

I'm a nothing collector.  I have 1300 plus badges, 34 plus million tokens and that's pretty conservative for someone who has been a member for 12 years............... however................................. were you pulling my leg? no-no.gif

Yoming 2

Tokens can be used to buy crap in the mall if you're cheap like me.  I use them to send stuff to people sometimes.  I won't spend money on gems just to buy something that means nothing.   

gigi

hahahahaha..... boy to I hear ya.  I let the kids buy anything they want to dress up the mini, but I do not buy gems.  I do not buy mix n match.  As a paying member I don't believe Pogo should continue to stick it to us with all these other things... oh and don't forget the hidden object games............ Guess Pogo really lost a lot of $ when that subway promo came out LOL.  I have 6 years of membership left..... can't even tell you how many I gave away................. fun times

Squid

Quote from: gigi on June 23, 2012, 11:12:07 AM
Tokens are great for spending in the mini mall.  Sure, this virtual stuff is worthless, except for the entertainment it provides - and that's worth something to me, like any other "hobby".   It's a rather inexpensive pastime, if you ask me, especially since I got a decade of free Pogo, thanks to SCRABBLE and subway.  I have no regrets for the money I've spent and will spend.

gigi

Hey Squid, I totally apologize if I offended you or anyone else.  Those are my personal opinions and I certainly didn't mean it applied to everyone.  Please accept my apology.
white flag.gif

Squid

Quote from: gigi on June 26, 2012, 09:55:19 AM
Hey Squid, I totally apologize if I offended you or anyone else.  Those are my personal opinions and I certainly didn't mean it applied to everyone.  Please accept my apology.
white flag.gif
Oh, no!  Not at all.  We all have our viewpoint and you are certainly entitled to yours.  There was nothing offensive about the way you stated it, either.  It's all good, gigi.   embrace.gif

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview