PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:03:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

not receving tokens from Token Grabber

Started by Iamnotsoluckyd,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamnotsoluckyd

I have been a member of Pogo Cheats for over 6 months now, and in the last few weeks when I hit the box to receive the Free Tokens on the Token Grabber, it does not give me the normal 7,000 tokens each day, nor does it give me any tokens at all, and has been doing this for weeks now. Can you please tell me what is wrong, or if there are some steps I need to take to correct this?
Thank You!

gran2x2

Yoming 2

C~M

on my main name I got 0 tokens
on my helper name I got 56,000 tokens

I did it just now

Squid

REALITYwins

As already reported on the previous thread...

Topic: "Token Grabber" doesn't seem to be 'collecting' anything ???

"Da party's over"...   swear2.gif

Iamnotsoluckyd

I don't have a secondary account to go to, and the one I do have only pays on the new promos...I really miss the 7000 daily tokens. Now I will never get to where all those other people that play and sign onto the games with 400 million gazillion tokens, how to they win so much..... 

C~M

Quote from: Iamnotsoluckyd on July 12, 2012, 07:27:55 PM
I don't have a secondary account to go to,
and the one I do have only pays on the new promos...
I really miss the 7000 daily tokens.
Now I will never get to where all those other people
that play and sign onto the games with 400 million
gazillion tokens, how to they win so much..... 

As for the question "how to they win so much...."
They go to those sites and buy them.

Squid

I've seen peeps with a billion tokens and think that they MUST buy them.  I'm ranked out in everything and have all possible badges except for about 200 (I started late).  I don't have near a billion tokens and my puter was running almost all the time.  I couldn't imagine handing hard-earned money over for tokens but to each his own, right?

Iamnotsoluckyd

I agree, not sure I would want to spend my money on all those tokes, nice to have but you are limited with what you can use them for. Not sure what sites they go to and buy them, plus I would be hesitant to trust them.   

AustinBennett

I doubt more than a few are buying them. Most with billions do as I once did. They make up accounts, add tokens with the grabber, then set up a table in poker and put them on their club account. Hardly worth it anymore with the grabber only giving about 60k tokens. Was a waste of time anyway, when I surpassed 2 billion there was a computer glitch on their end and I lost all but about 20k tokens. A complete waste of time to say the least though it seemed cool while it lasted.
I can't imagine anyone actually buying tokens. They're generally worthless.

Iamnotsoluckyd

thanks for the info everyone. It does seem like all of this is a waste of time. Good to have the tokens when you play the games with friends. I will have to say the Token Grabber was a big help, I sure am missing the daily freebies though. Maybe something else will become available soon. Fingers crossed!!!

Squid

New stuff is always showing up.  We'll be raking in the tokies very soon, I'm sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview