PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 03:59:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 14....May contain Spoilers .....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on July 19, 2012, 11:38:49 AM
I agree with you Squid, where's our eye candy??   huh.gif  I think those girls wearing their bikinis trying to show everything are just trying to show off & get publicity,  hoping to make it big as a celebrity   rolleyes.gif hysterical.gif

They need to do a BB show that has some mature people on it instead of these young immature brats  giggle2.gif

Like Billy The Kid said "I'll make them famous" tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on July 19, 2012, 11:38:49 AM
They need to do a BB show that has some mature people on it instead of these young immature brats  giggle2.gif
You said it, Cindy!  Let's get some mature minds on the show... we'll show ya strategy!  LOL

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2012, 01:17:38 PM
Frank is the son of wrestler Sid Vicious

My first reaction to this was.... "of the Sex Pistols"?  ROFLMAO.  I forgot about the wrestler.  I thought you were kidding at first, Homer, but I checked.  You're right!  Who knew?  I like Frank but I think I hope he gets ousted so that the Blond Ambition Alliance, aka BAA, has two competitors each on the opponents' teams. 

Girl power.

ozcar

Willie Hantz kicked off the show

The "Big Brother 14" feeds were down for hours Friday night (July 20) and when they came back, it appears as though Willie has left the house. Boogie said on the feeds that Willie was kicked out.

We don't know the exact details, but he was storming around earlier Friday talking about how he was going to get himself kicked out before he can be evicted next week. He was calling houseguests C-words and having a huge temper tantrum because he was made a Have-Not after Janelle won the Coaches Comp.

Excerpt from blog.zap2it.com

gran2x2

Willie went to far with his tantrum and actually head butted another player..That is big big no-no ...never assault another player.He did it like 4 times to Joe..

Squid

I'm watching the show now and can't believe how childish Willie is.  He is such a HANTZ! (sorry, Homer  giggle2.gif )

Homer

Squid

CindyLouWho

Wow such a nice family!  Bet the Hantz family reunions are something  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on July 22, 2012, 11:29:34 PM
Bet the Hantz family reunions are something  hysterical.gif
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at that gathering?   hysterical.gif

I can just hear it... how they are blaming everyone and everything but themselves. 

Homer

gran2x2

back a snake into a corner and it's gonna bite ya to get out..Brit and Joe egged this on..They IMO wanted him to snap...Joe is like a little kid..tattle tattle tattle...

Homer

JoJo needs to get her ass back to the Jersey shore their is an amber alert for a missing guido  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Squid

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 23, 2012, 06:44:03 AM
JoJo needs to get her ass back to the Jersey shore their is an amber alert for a missing guido  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Too funny.  And she's prancing around the house in a bikini with wedge heels.  I know the guys probably love it but I think she looks like a horse's patootie.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 23, 2012, 06:44:53 AM
I like Danielle  inlove1.gif inlove1.gif inlove1.gif
But..... Homer.... she doesn't have the biggest chest in the house!  What gives?   hysterical.gif

Homer

Homer

Quote from: Squid on July 23, 2012, 06:54:32 AM
But..... Homer.... she doesn't have the biggest chest in the house!  What gives?   hysterical.gif

I like her personality and it's not like she belongs to the IBTC tongue.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview