PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 08:14:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 14....May contain Spoilers .....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif You might be a Hantz if you take out your shower drain so you can poop, shower and shave all at once : hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
[/b]

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 23, 2012, 07:02:17 AM
I like her personality and it's not like she belongs to the IBTC tongue.gif
She is a cutie.  Maybe a little too meek for my tastes but nice nonetheless.  Is a showmance starting with Shane? 

LOL @ IBTC.  I hadn't heard that one in a LONG time.

Homer

YAY...the Staten Island dump is gone  cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Danielle looked like she gift wrapped herself as a present for me with that pink dress wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Janelle is getting on my nerves with the way she always seems to be in some sort of sexy pose with her boobs hanging out all over the place. She thinks her sh*t don't stink  fart.gif fart.gif fart.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 26, 2012, 07:45:17 PM
YAY...the Staten Island dump is gone  cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif
ROFL... she was inviting trouble with that LOVE ME/HATE ME shirt.  That choice was just too easy.

Danielle looked like she gift wrapped herself as a present for me with that pink dress wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
I thought of you the moment I saw her in that dress!!  ROFL... she looked so cute.

Janelle is getting on my nerves with the way she always seems to be in some sort of sexy pose with her boobs hanging out all over the place. She thinks her sh*t don't stink  fart.gif fart.gif fart.gif
She's the president of the Jiggle Committee.  lol

Homer

Squid

Is it me or is Shane an idiot?  He doesn't seem to be able to think for himself for a nanosecond.  He may be easy on the eyes but I think he's a bit of a dork. 

Falcon!

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2012, 06:18:41 PM
Is it me or is Shane an idiot?  He doesn't seem to be able to think for himself for a nanosecond.  He may be easy on the eyes but I think he's a bit of a dork. 
Im with ya Squid

Squid

Dr. Homer  doctor.gif to the E.R. - STAT.  

Nurse Danielle  nurse.gif  feels a fever comin' on!
  ill12.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2012, 06:41:52 PM
Dr. Homer  doctor.gif to the E.R. - STAT.  

Nurse Danielle  nurse.gif  feels a fever comin' on!
  ill12.gif

wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

BTW Janelle disgusts me.

Squid

Joe is beginning to irritate me.  Is he able to say a single sentence without screaming at the top of his lungs?  His face reddens up so, I think he's going to stroke out at any moment.  And what's up with the little beard?  Hey, Joe, 1955 and 2002 called, they want their soul patch back. 

*I think Joe's is actually called an "Imperial", not a soul patch.

Homer

Squid

Quote from: Homer on August 01, 2012, 06:24:22 PM
Janelle looks like Big Bird in her yellow outfits vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif
I thought her boobs alone would have been enough to distract you from all the other crap, Homer.  LOL

(  *  Y  *  )

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Squid on August 01, 2012, 07:37:29 PM
I thought her boobs alone would have been enough to distract you from all the other crap, Homer.  LOL

(  *  Y  *  )

She got a baby chick face Squid?  popcorn2.gif

(  *  Y  *  ) Oh! I see now ( . )Y( . ) embarrassed.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 01, 2012, 07:37:29 PM
I thought her boobs alone would have been enough to distract you from all the other crap, Homer.  LOL

(  *  Y  *  )

She disgust me with all her primping and posing for the camera. On the other hand Shane better keep his lips of my Danielle  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

BTW, why was Shane wearing Janelle's pink bra/top undecided.gif

Squid

Squid

I can't believe how there isn't a single resident in the house who can accurately describe an exchange that happened with another member earlier.  Everyone puts their particular slant on it and totally misrepresents what happened/what was said.  No one can be believed.

Homer

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif Big Bird can now take her sorry  ass.gif home

She should sue her plastic surgeon for those lips and refund gap  rolleyes.gif

Squid

Frank got lucky last night winning the HOH.  He's still a target.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 10, 2012, 04:02:03 AM
Frank got lucky last night winning the HOH.  He's still a target.

Frank is always gonna be a target with his athleticism. When/If Frank goes Shane won't be far behind. I'm kinda pulling for the nerdy kid.

CindyLouWho

I was sooooo glad they sent her out!!   It looked like she was always looking for the camera when she was on!  hysterical.gif  I like Frank but I like Ian too, I think he's cute!   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview