PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:04:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 14....May contain Spoilers .....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

Bet Ian & Dan end up being the final 2  undecided.gif  I was kinda hoping Frank would go all the way but oh well  girl5.gif

Squid

Dan really plays well.  I'm enjoying it.  I wish they had 2 "seasons" in a year.

CindyLouWho

Well Dan sure pulled a good 1, holy cow!    no-no.gif hysterical.gif   He fooled Shane & Danielle bigtime, the look on their faces!   popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

Squid

Dan really is a dirty player.  I admire his ability to get out of EVERY sticky situation but I don't think he will have the jury behind him.  He's built up too much resentment in the jurors.  I'm actually hoping the Danielle wins.  She's been good to everyone and made it very far (with some help from Dan but his "helping her" was really self-serving). 

CindyLouWho

OK tonights the night!   giggle2.gif  No idea who will win but I don't think it will be Dan!   hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif  Can't wait to watch!  Comes on right after the new episode of Survivor!!   cheesy.gif cheesy.gif impatience.gif

Squid

I hope Danielle wins... not just because she's played well and honestly but because, if she wins, she'll probably jump up and down and give Homer a little boobie jiggle.

tongue.gif

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 19, 2012, 12:15:42 PM
OK tonights the night!   giggle2.gif  No idea who will win but I don't think it will be Dan!   hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif  Can't wait to watch!  Comes on right after the new episode of Survivor!!   cheesy.gif cheesy.gif impatience.gif

Wanna know who wins? Ask me and the other person is guaranteed to win. I can't pick my own nose anymore.  embarrassed.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2012, 01:49:16 PM
I hope Danielle wins... not just because she's played well and honestly but because, if she wins, she'll probably jump up and down and give Homer a little boobie jiggle.

tongue.gif

I want Danielle to win so I can stalk her until she falls madly in love with me.  tongue.gif

Just so you know my eyes have been on those boobies all season  wow.gif

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 19, 2012, 03:34:47 PM
Wanna know who wins? Ask me and the other person is guaranteed to win. I can't pick my own nose anymore.  embarrassed.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

I'm sorry but Ian did not deserve to win over Dan. Bunch of bitter people in the jury who are just mad about their own shortcomings swear2.gif

Squid

I think I agree with you, Homer.  I'm having trouble with this one.  I thought Dan was brilliant in many respects this season but I'd swear he was lying if he told me the sky was blue!  I guess dirty playing is still a strategy in the game but he was annihilating people!  I wanted Danielle to win but I guess I'd rather Dan over Ian.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 20, 2012, 03:51:58 AM
I think I agree with you, Homer.  I'm having trouble with this one.  I thought Dan was brilliant in many respects this season but I'd swear he was lying if he told me the sky was blue!  I guess dirty playing is still a strategy in the game but he was annihilating people!  I wanted Danielle to win but I guess I'd rather Dan over Ian.

I hate when people go on a game show like BB and whip out their honesty card. They claim Dan could have played an honest game and still been in the final two. I totally disagree. Dan would have been gone no doubt without the hijinks he pulled. He successfully controlled every player in the house and they were too stupid to see it and now that they know they got played they held it against him in the final vote. The one person who voted for him had every right to screw him. Even Danielle understood Dan deserved to win despite being screwed over by him several times. Ian deserved final two but did not deserve to be winner.

Squid

The jurors were all saying how Ian really performed well during the season.  Was I asleep for some of these shows?  I didn't see that.  I think he got a little lucky, a little devious, and played two-face (aligned with everyone) but otherwise skated through.  Did I miss some earth-shattering maneuvering?  I don't even think he did well in challenges (except the last one), especially when it came to memory!  He kept saying he had a photographic memory....

CindyLouWho

After Frank left, it didn't really matter to me who won  giggle2.gif  Dan did do a heck of a lot of BB game playing from the start, lot more than anyone else thats for sure!  I thought Ian did lot better than I thought he would, but of the 2, Dan played lot better & deserved the money.   girl5.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview