PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:15:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Keep Your Eyes On The Road and Your Hantz Up On The Wheel...

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

WILLIE HANTZ
'Big Brother' Villain
ARRESTED
EXCLUSIVE
"Big Brother" villain Willie Hantz was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving this morning ... just DAYS after he was kicked out of the "BB" house for attacking one of his co-stars.

According to law enforcement, Hantz was arrested in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM for OWI -- operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Hantz is from Louisiana.

Hantz was kicked out of the BB house on July 20 after attempting to headbutt Joe during a heated exchange.

In his mug shot, 34-year-old Hantz is still sporting the mohawk haircut he gave himself while inside the "Big Brother" house.

Hantz is younger brother of Survivor villain Russell Hantz.

Hantz is still in custody.

Story developing .

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

In further developments, did he take a swing at the arresting officer?  I wouldn't be surprised.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

Shudda drove with both Hantz on the wheel.. hysterical.gif

According to TMZ, Willie, 34, was pulled over in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM Thursday morning for OWI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated). Police said they were responding to a call about a fight at a bar when they saw a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro driving near the bar. As they approached the car, it stopped, and Willie got out and attempted to run, Police said. They said there was a short pursuit but Willie was caught and arrested.

Law enforcement officials said Willie refused a breathalyzer and blood test. He is still in police custody, according to TMZ.

harley89

Amazing what you think you can do when you been drinking.  I have attempted some things when drinking and failed at all of them.  Getting behind the wheel is not one of the things I have tried

Squid

harley89

Quote from: Squid on July 27, 2012, 07:48:55 AM
  We'd like to speak to Mr. Harley.   giggle2.gif  embrace.gif

I will plead the 5th on Mr Harley. He can and will tell you how he found me outside the bar asleep in the bushes

gran2x2

Quote from: harley89 on July 27, 2012, 08:05:40 AM
I will plead the 5th on Mr Harley. He can and will tell you how he found me outside the bar asleep in the bushes

OMG !!!! Been there done that too hysterical.gif But it was many years ago that I was so stupid... giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on July 27, 2012, 08:05:40 AM
I'm really thinking, Har, that you should write a book!  I want a signed copy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview