This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

'Dancing with the Stars' All-Stars

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i agree,i dont think emmit is that great,hes okay but i still think helio should have stayed longer than he did..finally bristol is gone,kirstie needs to go next..now that helio is gone,i hope apolo takes the trophy..

CindyLouWho

I like Emmitt but he's not the best dancer...I feel like if you've seen 1 of his dances, you've seen em all   giggle2.gif.  They just all seem familiar. 

Melissa is a good dancer & I'd LOVE to see Tony win a trophy but I really don't want her to win cause to me she shouldn't even be on there   giggle2.gif

And the 1 that got voted off last nite?  Thank God in greyhound she's gone!!   hysterical.gif  beer11.gif

CindyLouWho

Since its double elimination this week, I bet Maks & Kirstie are going.  Maybe Apollo & Katrina too cause I don't think they've done too good last couple weeks.  2 more go next week also. 

I think the last 2 "so called stars" left will be Melissa & Gilles. 

Squid

I think you're right, CindyL, but I think Shawn is a real contender, too.  My picks:  Melissa, Shawn and Gilles.  They all deserve to make it to the end.  Kelly is good, too, but the three I've listed have just edged her out a smidge, I think.

CindyLouWho

It always is hard to pick close to the end cause the ones left dancing are usually so good.. giggle2.gif

Squid

I really thought Gilles should stay and Emmitt should go.  Just my opinion...

CindyLouWho

I really thought either Emmett or Apollo would go, definitely not Gilles!  That surprised the heck out of me.  I really figured he'd be 1 of the 2 finalist at the end cause he's been a great dancer all season.  Guess maybe he just didn't get the fans votes. 

I'm thnking that Melissa will win but I sure hope not!  As much as I like Tony & would love to see him win, I don't want her to win that darn trophy!!   hysterical.gif  Well 2 more leaves next week then I guess it'll be th big finals!   popcorn2.gif dancing16.gif

Squid

Melissa and Shawn should really be in the finals.  I think Emmitt's time to leave has arrived.  Based on the Flamenco, Kelly should probably go, too.  Apollo should have a shot at the finals.

Melissa
Shawn
Apollo

I presume 3 will be going to the finals... ?

CindyLouWho

Yep 3 to the finals, 2 more couples go tonight!  And dang it I fell asleep last night & missed the show so going to go watch online here shortly...I'm so pissed cause I didn't get my votes in!   swear2.gif  Like my votes would really count cause they probably already have their winner picked.   rolleyes.gif giggle2.gif

I'm still partial to Kelly because of GH mainly, but also for the fact that she has learned & came so far in her dancing since the very 1st show!   cheerleading.gif

Mistyeyed

i liked kelly when she used to be on Port charles,if you remember that soap,havent watched general hospital in a few years now..loved it when that whole luke and laura story was going on,and the cassadines...i would like to see either apollo or shawn win the trophy..

CindyLouWho

I watched PC but wasn't into it like I was the other ABC soaps..lol.  I haven't watched GH in long time cause I got tired of it being the Sonny & his mob show but I started watching it lately & its getting good again!  Scorpio just came back, Anna & Faison is there, (altho they don't know Faison is there yet) I haven't seen any mob crap yet hopefully!  lol  Plus gotta watch the Quartermaine's Thanksgiving!   hysterical.gif  BTW, they just killed old Edward off. 

Well its down to 3 females!  I was actually surprised that Kelly stayed & those 2 guys went!   cheesy.gif cheesy.gif  Out of those 3, I hope Kelly wins cause she has the least dancing experience among couple other reasons I already said.  I think she has come so darn far since she did that 1st show.  Melissa used to be a Cowboys cheerleader so lotta dancing there & Shawn being a gymnist has some.  But I have a feeling who will win & has already been picked. 

Squid

So you don't think the audience voting has any effect?  It's all fixed?

CindyLouWho

Well I hope the audience votes do help so I keep voting but just really never know about those things!   giggle2.gif dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

cindy,i loved watching the quartermain thanksgivings..i read where the guy who played edward had died,so i guess thats why they killed him off..they still wont have a storyline as good as the luke and laura saga,loved when they were running from frank smith and the mob,then all that stuff with the cassadines..i hate all that mob stuff with sonny,it was getting ridiculous with all he seems to get away with.i can still remember some of the older cast members like.steve,audrey,and jessie brewer..

CindyLouWho

Oh yes Missy, that ws the good days when some good stuff was going on!  Luke & Laura are legends! And the Cassadines were great fun to watch! lol  I loved all the stuff with Scorpio, Holly, Sean Donaly, Tiffany, Frisco etc etc too.  I don't even want to start on Steve, Audrey, Jessie etc!  Heck I was raised on watching them... giggle2.gif girl5.gif  I think they lost lots of fans with all the Sonny & mob stuff, the writing just went downhill! 

CindyLouWho

Well I got my votes in for Kelly & Val,  I hope the little girl from Philly wins it tomorrow nite!!!  lol   cheerleading.gif   popcorn2.gif   giggle2.gif  Shawn & Melissa were both real good & fun to watch & 1 of them will probably win but I hope not!  Shawn was awesome to watch but that was mostly gymnastics, not dancing so she should get voted out next,  zipper.gif   giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Squid

I don't know... I don't think there's a wrong decision here.  Yes, Shawn does rely on her strong gymnastic abilities but I think she really mixes it well with REAL dance... and Derek's choreography is always cutting edge.  They are very good.

I want Val to keep his lips off Kelly.  LOL.  Could that guy BE more in love with her??  She danced beautifully.

Melissa has pure dancing talent.  She's excellent.

If I had to go out on a limb, I'd say Shawn is going to take it but I think Melissa really deserves it. 

CindyLouWho

Yea I'm sure 1 of those 2 will win but I gotta go with the underdog!    cheerleading.gif   dancing16.gif    If its 1 of the others, I gotta go with Tony cause he deserves a win bigtime!!  They dance great but he is an awesome dancer & has had some wacko partners from the start, lol.   hysterical.gif

gran2x2

I won't be sad no matter who wins..All 3 are great and would deserve the win..

CindyLouWho

Well thats over, was a pretty entertaining show.  So whats next, Big Brother?   hysterical.gif  Oh wait Survivor's still going.   bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview