Lindsay Lohan Burglary 'Person of Interest'

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Lindsay Lohan
Burglary 'Person of Interest'
But It May Be Case Closed
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday ... law enforcement sources tell us she is a "person of interest," but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses -- total value $100,000 -- supposedly went missing.  We're told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods ... and she may have been in on it.

But now there's a twist in Lindsay's favor.  We're told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen.  Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.   

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home.  Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."

We're told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the "victim" recants, it's unlikely the case will proceed.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24bvj2Vtx

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Lindsay?  Somehow involved in illegal activity?  No way!   undecided.gif     giggle2.gif

Falcon!

Quote from: Squid on August 25, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
Lindsay?  Somehow involved in illegal activity?  No way!   undecided.gif     giggle2.gif
Lol, no shes just little miss perfect  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Squid

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2012, 08:08:29 PM
I like how "suddenly" nothing was stolen.  rolleyes.gif
I wonder how much backpeddaling Lindsay had to do on this one...

Mayhem

Lindsay Lohan is now formally a suspect in the theft of $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was at the Hollywood Hills home of Sam Magid a week ago when Sam called the LAPD and reported a jewelry theft.   We're told Lindsay has been at the house frequently, including at an all-night house party a week ago Sunday.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle are both suspects in the theft.

Now here's the twist ... We're told Sam has recanted his story and now says nothing was stolen.  But our sources say cops are not closing out the investigation because they believe they have independent witnesses who can finger Lindsay and Gavin as the thieves.

LAPD detectives contacted the lawyer for Lindsay and Gavin today, asking for an interview with the two suspects but the lawyer rejected the request.

It's unclear why Sam -- who is insanely wealthy -- suddenly changed his tune.

One final thing ... This is really bad news for Lindsay, because she's on probation for the theft case involving the necklace at a Venice jewelry store.  She could go to jail if she violates probation by stealing more jewelry.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

AustinBennett

All the publicity she's getting can't hurt her. She's probably eating it up. Like Paris Hilton, she won't have to act (never could anyway), just be herself and allow capitalism fill her bank accounts. I don't expect her to be able to enjoy it all for too many years however, stupidity and ignorance will most likely kill her prematurely.

Squid

Oddly enough, LL was supposed to be one of the up-and-comers, acting wise.  She was being touted some years ago as one of the young people with talent, rising up.  I wouldn't know as I've only seen one of her movies:  Georgia Rule (with Jane Fonda).   That's what they say, though.

NoWitch1

2 watches + 1 pair sunglasses = $100,000.00

If somebody is that stupid to spend that much money and leave those items laying around while having an all night party, I just don't think that person can expect those items not to be considered "party favors" or "door prizes"

Geesh I hope she sues him

Homer

Suge is gonna have her whacked...

LINDSAY LOHAN
Blaming Jewelry Theft
On Suge Knight's 'Son'
EXCLUSIVELindsay Lohan claims she's been framed in the theft of $100,000 of watches and sunglasses, telling friends the real culprit is a man claiming to be Suge Knight's son.  Problem is ... cops aren't buying what she's selling.

We broke the story ... Lindsay is now officially a suspect in the theft, which occurred at the lavish home of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's.

Magid told cops Monday ... he was in touch with 2 of Lindsay's friends -- one of whom is Andrew Knight -- and they said the night of the theft Lindsay had handed them a bag with 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items wrapped in her t-shirt. The 2 men returned the items to Magid. Other items were still missing.

Magid also said he was in touch with Lindsay, who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. We're told Magid told cops Lindsay confessed she was on Ambien at the time she hid the jewelry and was hazy about exactly what happened.

Now Lindsay claims Knight is the real culprit, something Knight strongly denies. And apparently cops buy his story, because Lindsay is the target of the investigation.

Magid told cops Lindsay contacted him recently and said, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

We're told yesterday Magid gave cops Ziploc bags containing some of the stolen items. In addition to the watches and sunglasses, we're told Tiffany monogrammed silverware was also taken.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24sqehZLB

Homer

The cover up continues...

LINDSAY LOHAN
Theft Victim Tells Her,
'What's Mine is Yours'
EXCLUSIVEThe insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft.  The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24sqxehYR

Homer

The cover up works...

LINDSAY LOHAN
Will NOT Be Prosecuted
For Jewelry Heist
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan will not be prosecuted by the L.A. County District Attorney for stealing more than $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses from a Hollywood Hills home -- TMZ has learned the D.A. just rejected the case.

According to the D.A.'s charge evaluation worksheet, there is insufficient evidence to bring a burglary charge against the actress.

According to the D.A., Lindsay and Sam Magid -- the rich guy who owns the house that was allegedly burglarized -- have had a "longstanding relationship."

The D.A. claims Sam did not identify Lindsay as a suspect and the "potential eyewitnesses have refused to become involved."

Additionally, none of the suspects were found in possession of the stolen property.

Lindsay's assistant Gavin Doyle will also not face prosecution.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24sr9x3mE

Squid

LOL, who takes Ambien and goes to an all-night party?  Don't peeps take Ambien to get a full night's sleep?  Poor Lindsay... she's her own worst enemy.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2012, 03:51:09 PM
LOL, who takes Ambien and goes to an all-night party?  Don't peeps take Ambien to get a full night's sleep?  Poor Lindsay... she's her own worst enemy.

I take 10mg Ambien every night and it only makes you sleepy not a clepto rolleyes.gif

Squid

LOL, of course,  but she told the cops she took Ambien at the party and was hazy about details.  Who goes to a party on Ambien?  She's whacko.  My mom takes Ambien and makes sure she isn't going anywhere before taking it.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

NoWitch1

Friend of mines wife was a pill head...said taking alot of sleeping pills and trying to stay awake was a favorite thing of hers to do.  She did it one too many times last year...nice looking widower but he spits too much  nono.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview