This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

breaking news: Lindsay Lohan arrested

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Couldn't stay out of trouble with the law long, could she?

NEW YORK (AP) — Police say Lindsay Lohan has been arrested in New York City on charges that she clipped a pedestrian with her car and did not stop.

Police say the 26-year-old actress was arrested at 2:25 a.m. Wednesday as she left a nightclub at the Dream Hotel on 16th Street in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood. Police say no alcohol was involved.

Lohan was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury. She was given a ticket and will have to appear in court at a later date.

Her publicist declined to comment.

Police say Lohan was driving a black Porsche slowly through an alley between the Dream Hotel and the Maritime Hotel when the accident occurred.

The victim called 911. He was treated at a hospital for a knee injury and released.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Lindsay.  She'll probably be dead by 35 at this rate.  ( I sincerely hope not but don't get a good feeling from her).

CindyLouWho

Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay, that girl should go home & stay there, not come out for anything if she can't behave  giggle2.gif  But I bet even then she'd still get in trouble for something!  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif  Just waiting to see what she does next  impatience.gif popcorn2.gif giggle2.gif

AustinBennett

She was more than likely drunk when the incident took place. Stopping at that point would have been legally devastating for the little bitch. Two hours had passed before she was actually arrested, ample time for her blood/alcohol level to drop.
This is the most likely scenario in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview