PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 08:18:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Breaking Lohan News...Again

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

It might be easier just to go to TMZ.com there are about 4 articles on this but here goes one of them

LINDSAY LOHAN
'Dad, [Mom's] On
COCAINE!'
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz28xAtFkdo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hotpinklovesofa

Lindsay is an addict in many ways. It's not just the substance abuse. Her entire self worth and identity is wrapped up in being famous, infamous, it doesn't matter as long as they're talking about her.  In order for her to have any chance at a comeback or just at a decent life even if it's outside of Hollywood she, much like an addict, needs to admit her problems and want to get better. Very difficult to do when one is being enabled by those around you and abandoned by those who longer have the strength to help you. She's a lost cause and has run out of chances. She doesn't appreciate the pittance she gets from the Hollywood that's still willing to bet on her as it is. The money has long dried out and her looks are fading quickly as they are wont to do in heavy addicts.  There aren't going to be very many rich guys willing to tolerate her behavior and addictions just to say that they're sleeping with Lindsay Lohan. She doesn't get it and she never will.  I'm done feeling sorry for her. She's not even the same person anymore, inside or out. The best thing she could do for herself is get out of Hollywood and away from her parents and just go to a real rehab where you actually have to work not the spas that the rich and famous go to to dry out or get some good PR.  I've worked in Hollywood since I was a teen myself and I'm sick of people who don't appreciate the opportunity to live out your dreams, make good money doing it and even have people worship you for it. Worse even are the reality wannabes who just want the fame and money for nothing unless you count acting a fool on television a career.  Lindsay Lohan is going to die. It's just a question of when. We already all know why. /end rant

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview