PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:57:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is Krusty Burger & Moe's Tavern Coming To Orlando?

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

For some reason after reading a tweet on @ThemeParks I immediately had a desire for a donut and some Duff beer!

From the Orlando Business Journal Nov 16, 2012:
http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/morning_call/2012/11/theme-park-rumor-universal-to-expand.html

Megan Anderson Web Producer- Orlando Business Journal

Guests at Universal Orlando could be seeing a bit more of Homer, Bart and the rest of The Simpsons characters as the theme park is reportedly planning an expansion of its Simpsons ride and area, Local 6 reports.
Universal Orlando has not confirmed the report, but according to theme park blog Scream Scape, Universal will be extending Simpsons-themed attractions outside the ride, including a Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern and more.

Other iconic Springfield locations could be added as well like the Comic Book Guy's shop and the Lard Lad doughnuts shop.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on November 16, 2012, 05:42:23 AM
No Lard Lad Donuts?  crying10.gif

"If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off."
― Thomas Jefferson

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques, like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come. --Homer Simpson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview