PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:54:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ANGUS T. JONES TRASHES 'TWO AND A HALF MEN'

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

This show makes everyone goofy  embarrassed.gif

ANGUS T. JONES
TRASHES 'TWO AND A HALF MEN'
It's Ungodly FILTH

Angus T. Jones is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $350k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it's just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you'll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DNfBq2kJ

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

LOL, I'd hate to be that kid when everyone next assembles on that soundstage.  Despite his enlightenment, there are many people who work on that set who depend on their jobs.

Good luck, Angus.

hotpinklovesofa

I just wonder how many of the filthy millions that he's made from the show over the years is he actually giving away to charity. Real charities, not the no-name church that has suddenly opened his eyes to the 'evils of Hollywood' and couldn't possibly be taking advantage of a vulnerable teen and be after his money. Whatever. Put your wallet where your dogma is.

disneyland lady

Geez..... was he not there the day they gave the star of the show the boot? He will be a lot more clear about things when that $350k an episode is gone. And then he will just be one of the other Angus Joneses who does not need a middle initial to be remembered. I grew up in Hollywood and went to school with actors Darrell and Dwayne Hickman (Dobie Gillis), singer Ricky Nelson and his brother David and Mouseketeers Karen, Cubby & Annette as well as the kids of famous performers like Soupy Sales. All of them had issues but did not go public like this......and Angus...it isn't even Scientology!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview