PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:23:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN Guzzling Two Liters Of Vodka Per Day

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY LOHAN
Guzzling Two Liters
Of Vodka Per Day
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan's drinking problem has returned with a vengeance -- sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's been boozing heavily for months now ... as much as TWO LITERS of vodka a day.

According to sources,  Lindsay's become so stressed by her dire financial situation and the impending probation violation -- stemming from her PCH crash this summer -- that she's turned to alcohol for relief.

We're told Lindsay -- who's struggled with substance abuse in the past and even has a DUI conviction under her belt -- would often begin drinking first thing in the morning, and continue drinking throughout the day.

As for the Thursday morning NYC nightclub brawl ... we're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy.

According to sources, Lindsay's friends have given up trying to help her because when she's drunk ... she tends to get violent -- which makes sense in light of her arrest for assault.

We reached out to Lindsay's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DibgDhqX

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I don't know if the story is true or not but I believe she has addiction problems.... and she looked SO BLOATED in the Liz/Dick TV movie.   Get it together, Lindsay!

I bet if the story read that she was drinking two liters of beer per day, Homer would be booking a flight to find his little heartthrob. 

hehehehe

Homer

Quote from: Squid on November 30, 2012, 09:41:24 AM
I don't know if the story is true or not but I believe she has addiction problems.... and she looked SO BLOATED in the Liz/Dick TV movie.   Get it together, Lindsay!

I bet if the story read that she was drinking two liters of beer per day, Homer would be booking a flight to find his little heartthrob. 

hehehehe

Even I don't like super sloppy drunk girls  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Might make for a good game show though.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

She did look bloated in Liz & Dick but then I thought it was some sort of thing they were doing to make Liz look like she did back in the days when John Belushi was doing his parodies on SNL. I was really looking forward to the movie but it was a disappointment. And if she is downing the vodka, maybe she is channeling her inner Richard Burton.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview