This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Connecticut Shooting

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

So far 27 dead which 17 of them are children. It's so sad and unnecessary.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends and those involved.

CindyLouWho

This is absolutely horrible, those poor children!!   angel19.gif angel19.gif angel19.gif 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hotpinklovesofa

I'm from CT and I can't believe something like this could happen in a town like Newtown.  It's such a beautiful tranquil place. This is just pure evil. I can only hope that some real changes regarding ease of access to guns and cutting of money and access to mental healthcare come out of this unnecessary tragedy.  There are no words.  I hope this monster is burning is hell experiencing 1000 times the physical, emotional and mental pain he's caused on so many, and even then it wouldn't be enough. I guess I do have words of pure hatred for this POS.

Squid

I don't ever want to hear another word or see another picture regarding these gunmen.  I want the authorities to do their job and gather their stories/evidence/information/whatever but I want their names and faces stricken from the news/ads/papers/TV, everything.  Instead I want to see the faces of the victims and hear their stories.  I don't want these madmen getting one more nanosecond of notoriety.  I don't care what the issues were for them personally.  Those poor families... the torture of today will forever change them.  Those poor children... less than 10 years old.  It's all too unspeakable.

CindyLouWho

I had to put cable channels on or watch netflix cause I couldn't take watching & hearing about it anymore.   angel19.gif angel19.gif   I have a 6 yr old great grand daughter & I was letting it get to me too much as all the kids killed was 6 & 7.  (In fact I'm waiting on her to get here any minute now to spend the night.)

I also got tired of hearing all the gun control crap & I won't even get started on that.   zipper.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview