PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 08:55:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Downloadable Game .. Pogo's Free Christmas Gift?

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

huh.gif

Anyone remember the name of the free downloadable game Pogo supposedly gave us .. over Christmas I think?....
Someone mentioned it but I guess I must've missed it...?
And would anyone know if it's still be available ... maybe??

Squid

I don't remember the name but I remember there was a catch to it.  Something like you had to join another game club or something like that.  I did not d/l the gift... or I did  and then uninstalled it when I saw what it was about.  I felt duped, even though I can't remember the specifics now.  I think there was a forum thread regarding it.  Have you searched?

ozcar

The game is a HOG game, Season Match 2.  It pops up their Download Game Centre whenever you start the program.  It might install their toolbar if you don't uncheck it during install. Don't know for sure.  I still have the setup file, but don't know if it will work or not tho.  The setup file is 73 kb.  If you want it, we can find a way of sending it to you.

gran2x2

I think just the first part was free and then you had to buy the rest. It had to many "strings" attached for me..

ozcar

Some have said that but I've played well over an hour and it hasn't pestered my to buy it.

disneyland lady

I completely finished the game in 3 days and was never asked to buy anything. It had great graphics and was fun but best of all was that it was free. Last years game sucked.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 21, 2013, 07:50:44 AM
I completely finished the game in 3 days and was never asked to buy anything. It had great graphics and was fun but best of all was that it was free. Last years game sucked.
Why did I have trouble?  I think Gran is right and that I was asked to pay for it after playing to a certain point.  The game went no farther than that point.

snowflower

hi11.gif
WOW, thanks for all that info ... Season Match 2, huh?  Hmmmm, I think I've seen this somewhere before.  I seem to remember running into the same racket as Squiddy described.
low blow.gif
Pogo doesn't give anything 'free' ~ not even a gift, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview