PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:47:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Letters from Nowhere released

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Letters from Nowhere is now available on Pogo.com. This is an episodic hidden object game much like Clue, Claire, Big City Adventure, et cetera.

To play the game,  edit your favorites and add it. There are six episodes planned so far, and the first 4 are available now:

Letters from Nowhere
Episode 1: Welcome to Nowhere
Cost: Free for Club Pogo & Pogo.com

Episode 2: Warning
Cost: Free for Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Episode 3: Breath of Death
Cost: 20 Gems Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Episode 4: Beware of Pursuers
Cost: 20 Gems Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Sue

MsMissy

Oh thanks for the info, Ken. I was waiting for that to see if i like it .  hi11.gif

TheAngel

cool game like it so far but it only let me play it once!  now when I try to play eps 1 it just shows me my 5 red checkmark/completed parts and thats it... is this a 1x play game only? anyone else have this happen or does anyone know how to replay? 

tried clearing all cookies and files and using explorer and chrome and logging out and back in... nothin!  sad.gif

C~M

Quote from: TheAngel on March 21, 2013, 11:20:15 AM
cool game like it so far but it only let me play it once!  now when I try to play eps 1 it just shows me my 5 red checkmark/completed parts and thats it... is this a 1x play game only? anyone else have this happen or does anyone know how to replay? 

tried clearing all cookies and files and using explorer and chrome and logging out and back in... nothin
sad.gif

Sowwie Angel, mine are fine (see pic)

Sueette

I love this game.   inlove1.gif    I bought the downloadable game. I also have Letters from Nowhere 2. I love any kind of hidden objects and I have bought hundreds.
help.gif  yes, hundreds of them. Like more than 900 hidden object games.

beer11.gif    Hello, my name is Sue and I am HOG-olic!!!

TheAngel

thanks crazy man for the pic... sadly when i click those play buttons it just takes me to the screen of completed stages in the episode... I opened a ticke tto Pogo and they said this (havent tried it yet but will and will say if it worked or not):

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

First of all, I apologize for the delay in responding to your issue as I can see that your issue was left unanswered for an extensive period of time

I am sorry to know that you are unable to replay the episodes of 'Letters from Nowhere' game. After reviewing your report, it seems like the issue is caused because of some technical glitch. While I understand that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, please try the following and see if it fixes the issue.

1.Right-click when the game window opens up or when the green loading screen comes up (it doesn't matter if the game has loaded or not). First, choose Global Settings. Make sure that 'Allow sites to save information on this computer' is checked.

2.Now go back to that right-click again and choose Settings. Under Local Storage, make sure that you're allowing the site to have ample space to store information for the game (I go Unlimited).

3.You should also take a look at Flash's Global Storage Settings. Make sure that you've checked the box for Allow third party Flash content to store data on your computer.

4.Click on the 'Local storage settings by site' box
If Pogospike-prod.pogo.com is not found in the website listed, click on the Add button.Then enter "Pogospike-prod.pogo.com" (without the codes) under the website domain and select 'Allow' from the drop down menu and click Close.

TheAngel

Just a update... tried all that jazz w/ no luck and on the pogo forums i'm not the only one. Just wanted to say looks like they're still working on a solution

S1lent

Greetings,
I like playing these type of games.

Gotta go to full screen to find them.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview