This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my registeration sheet

Started by branson,

Previous topic - Next topic

branson

I lost my registeration sheet and have asked for a new one but no luck..I was sent a site to get it my pc says nothing is there and I need to register the new bots I just bought,,I have bought the 150 package hope someone can help me

snowflower

Quote from: branson on March 20, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
I lost my registeration sheet and have asked for a new one but no luck..I was sent a site to get it my pc says nothing is there and I need to register the new bots I just bought,,I have bought the 150 package hope someone can help me

panic button.gif

Seriously now.  You bought the BH 150 package ~ you bought them all???? 
Don't you ever read what is being said on this site about BH??!!
Well hunny, good luck with that ... got a feeling you're really gonna need it...

This just gets worse and worse .. can't people read anymore???  rolleyes.gif

branson

I bought the 150 a long time ago, but just bought some that they said I didn't have,,hope I didn't get taken, if I did it will be the only time I will buy no more

Squid

Many BH autos are not working well.  Updates have been slow in coming and responses for help have been even worse.  I love this forum and I'm not sure what the tie is to BadgeHelp (yes, they are separate... but still connected somehow), but I wish we could get enough separation in the two companies so we can get real in our discussions about the autos from BH and what alternatives are available to people.  I want to help others.  Of course... BH could always get serious about honoring their obligation to the people who bought their products.  I, too, bought the 150 package - years ago.  I'm just glad I ranked out in everything before the autos went bad and they changed the games to that embedded crap. 

If you're having trouble getting to your 150 registration page, Branson, you might want to try emailing replacecode@aol.com and use the email address you used when you registered.  If you have a receipt, that helps.   I don't know when they will answer you.

gigi

I don't understand how they can still show up on our forum... It's like we are supporting a scam.  Very confusing for newbies that don't know they have to do all kinds of research here before they spend their money.  I for one would assume if its showing up here its okay.  Disappointing.  Just mho

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on March 22, 2013, 10:54:48 AM
I don't understand how they can still show up on our forum... It's like we are supporting a scam.  Very confusing for newbies that don't know they have to do all kinds of research here before they spend their money.  I for one would assume if its showing up here its okay.  Disappointing.  Just mho

The ones I have tried are working on my machine. So your not supporting a scam, they do work if everything is setup correctly.

I'm not standing up for anyone - I know lots of people are having issues with them.

I also understand the frustration that this causing, and I'm actively looking at all possible solutions to resolve this.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 22, 2013, 05:00:04 PM
(((KEN)))

ditto - Not one of us blames you or Homer but it is nice to hear from you during the month named for you.

harley89

I know that Mayhem and Homer are as ticked as we are all.  Give them time to setup how a new "open forum" will work and we will all have solutions to are cheater ways

just don

Quote from: branson on March 20, 2013, 04:44:31 PM
I bought the 150 a long time ago, but just bought some that they said I didn't have,,hope I didn't get taken, if I did it will be the only time I will buy no more

I'm quite sorry you have BadgeHelp even bookmarked anymore my friend. 6_6.gif

At last count, I have maybe 20 working "agents" left from their site, and I've had no reason to even try to find my 150 page in many years. Do they still have a homepage and a website? giggle2.gif

Simple fact is most all here have moved to sites that offer everything BadgeHelp once did. We just pay those new sites to provide quality customer service, working and updated "agents", and new "agents" to play the newly released pogo games. BadgeHelp once did all of these things. lipsrsealed.gif

There hopefully will come a day that everyone here can help fellow pogo cheaters again with "agents" that don't seem to work for some but work for most, and even be able to post what site those agents came from? popcorn2.gif

As always, I can never say a bad word about homer or mayhem or all the many people that I've grown to love and learn about in this forum over the past decade or so. embrace.gif

C~M

I requested to have one of my pages reset about a week ago because I had to have a new hard drive and motherboard put in (free of charge of course) and it hasn't been reset nor have I received a reply.

Sugarfootin

i asked amonth ago for new registeration sheet  and i dont no where to go get new codes and passward as i just got new computer windows 8 HP ans i just hate windows 8 , i cant find a thing , where do i go to up date cheats plz. thank you  Sugarfootin

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on March 23, 2013, 07:17:27 AM
I know that Mayhem and Homer are as ticked as we are all.  Give them time to setup how a new "open forum" will work and we will all have solutions to are cheater ways
Yuuup!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: harley89 on March 23, 2013, 07:17:27 AM

That Will NEVER Happen!

C~M

Well, guess what?
They finally sent me an email
saying they reset my page
and offered to sell me the other
16 to complete my page.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 26, 2013, 05:48:24 PM
Well, guess what?
They offered to sell me the other
16 to complete my page.

no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

C~M

TheAngel

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 26, 2013, 05:48:24 PM
Well, guess what?
They finally sent me an email
saying they reset my page
and offered to sell me the other
16 to complete my page.

I have the same reaction as squid!!!!  seems like a reply is quick enough if it involves them getting more $ (or trying to).    nono.gif

And I agree w/ gigi... so many ppl do read but the prob is that they read the name Pogo Cheats and that this is a popular forum and so they should buy the great package deal... its not til things DONT WORK that then ppl start reading forum posts and then...   crying10.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

Just email me directly at badgehelp@aol.com and mention pogocheats forum, I will make sure you get priority care.... I am back and going to clean all of this up. With the declining use of PC's and of course Pogo it is hard to know what direction to go.... but we are going to make sure all programs are working and get back on this full force.

Oscar
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...