PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 05:46:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN The Brazilian Party Train ROLLS ON

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Lindsay Lohan remained upright as she made her way into a nightclub in Sao Paulo last night ... continuing her partying ways before she heads to rehab.

Lindsay's nightclub foray didn't go so well -- she was photographed sitting underneath a table and crying. All this while she has a 90-day lockdown rehab sentence hanging over her head, as well as new allegations she walked off with jewelry from the "Anger Management" set without permission.

Just another average, ho-hum week in the life of Lindsay Lohan.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2P2sqLsCm
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

this has got to be the longest, biggest train wreck ever.

Anyone taking bets about her rehab?  I bet one of two things:  A.  She doesn't show up.  At all.  B.  She gets her self kicked out.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Homer

Didn't the judge tell her no drinking/drugs and that she would be tested randomly without the need for a warrant? What are they waiting for? She's been doing nothing but partying since the judge told her to stop. swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

LL believes she can do whatever she wants...she has weaseled her way out of every situation and she is never punished for anything. If she dies (hopefully not)from an OD or car crash ..the Calif. legal system will be to blame...

harley89

REHAB will be a real shock for her.  But she has many mental issues that need to be resolved. I hope for a good outcome but not sure it will happen. 

Squid

gran2x2

Quote from: harley89 on March 31, 2013, 04:24:01 AM
REHAB will be a real shock for her.  But she has many mental issues that need to be resolved. I hope for a good outcome but not sure it will happen. 

She will either walk out of rehab after a few days with a mystery illness or get kicked out...No way will she give up drugs and booze for 90 days...

harley89

Quote from: gran2x2 on March 31, 2013, 08:00:50 AM
She will either walk out of rehab after a few days with a mystery illness or get kicked out...No way will she give up drugs and booze for 90 days...

I believe the Judge said 90 days or prison term.  If she is smart 90 days in the depths of Hades may be the best choice

roadwarrior

Quote from: harley89 on March 31, 2013, 04:03:57 PM
I believe the Judge said 90 days or prison term.  If she is smart 90 days in the depths of Hades may be the best choice

If I was the judge and I could have I would have made it where she serves 90 days in jail and a stipulation that she must complete 85% of it (77 days) followed by 90 days of lock down rehab.  Oh well.....if wishes horses
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview