Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN Attempts Intervention And NOT for Her

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is trying to live by the adage, "Do what you know," and she knows how to party ... but apparently not well enough to save a good friend.

We're told Lindsay tried to stage an intervention for hotel magnate/BFF Vikram Chatwal, who was arrested at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport for possession of heroin, cocaine, weed and Rx pills.

Chatwal owns the Dream Hotel in NYC, where Lindsay has frequently stayed and partied.  We're told Chatwal has comped her when she's there.

Sources say Lindsay tried to return the favor in 2012 by surprising Vikram at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood.  The plan was ... when he walked in the room, a bunch of friends and family would be there to express their grave concern over his drug use and partying.

It's unclear why ... but the intervention never took place, and Vikram kept partying, right until he was busted.

Let's get serious.  Lindsay never stopped partying either.
See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2PgaSk6c6
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Let's think for a moment....

Lindsay is out of rehab.... and Homer has been conspicuously absent from the forum.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Got get 'er, Homer!

snap20

disneyland lady

Homer Simpson quote: I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.

I agree - no coincidence. The absolute only reason behind this could have to do with alien abduction so it could still involve Lindsay.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on September 05, 2013, 04:42:23 PM
I don't believe in coincidences.  watching you.gif
Quote from: disneyland lady on September 06, 2013, 06:08:40 AM
Homer Simpson quote: I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.

I agree - no coincidence. The absolute only reason behind this could have to do with alien abduction so it could still involve Lindsay.

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview