Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lohan tells Letterman upcoming rehab stint is "a blessing and not a curse"

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

http://www.komonews.com/news/entertainment/Lohan-tells-Letterman-rehab-is-a-blessing-202229411.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lindsay Lohan is going into rehab next month, but first she had to face David Letterman.

In an appearance taped for Tuesday's "Late Show," Lohan was pressed by Letterman about her upcoming rehab stint. She faces a 90-day stay as part of a plea deal in a misdemeanor traffic accident case.

Letterman tried to draw Lohan out, asking how many times she'd been in rehab, how this time would differ, and what she's being treated for.

Lohan looked uncomfortable and said she didn't expect Letterman's line of questioning.

But she said that she wants to be healthy and focus on what she loves — her work. She added that she looks at rehab as "a blessing and not a curse."

CBS released a partial clip of the interview before it aired.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

He made her cry. And the sad part of that statement is that it did not bother me at all. Is she out on a press junket for her upcoming rehab? She mentioned that Letterman was acting like Dr Phil with his questions. And my thought was that she really needs Dr Phil more than David.

roadwarrior

I didn't buy her tears.  *IF* they were real, she was crying because she has to stop partying and heading out to clubs for 90 days.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview