PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:01:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Pass - Please

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Hey there,
Is there any chance that someone could please send me a club pogo pass?  shy12.gif   I wouldn't ever think to ask except I was only one badge short when my free trial terminated and it's going to bug me like crazy that I wasn't able to finish it. If you don't mind doing me the favor, please PM me as I have a different user name on Pogo.

Thanks a bunch!

Yoming 2

Have sent you a pm.....if you have not already gotten a pass from someone else....

Homer

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on June 19, 2013, 12:06:55 PM
Hey there,
Is there any chance that someone could please send me a club pogo pass?  shy12.gif   I wouldn't ever think to ask except I was only one badge short when my free trial terminated and it's going to bug me like crazy that I wasn't able to finish it. If you don't mind doing me the favor, please PM me as I have a different user name on Pogo.

Thanks a bunch!

check your privates  shy12.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sara2030

Can someone Please send me club pogo pass, I would REALLY appreciate it. :)

Squid

Go into any game room and request a pass.  People are very good about handing those out.  This is your first post on this forum.  No one will be able to send you a PM until you get 25 posts under your belt.

AustinBennett

Quote from: Squid on July 01, 2013, 02:58:37 AM
Go into any game room and request a pass.  People are very good about handing those out.  This is your first post on this forum.  No one will be able to send you a PM until you get 25 posts under your belt.
What if she's wearing a skirt?  no-no.gif

sara2030

essybee

I have one that I can send you but have not yet earned the right to PM, Sorry

sara2030

Thats ok, if anyone can help out let me know. Ive been going crazy trying to get one at recyclebank.com and other online resources and its not working out.

essybee

Quote from: sara2030 on July 01, 2013, 06:13:28 AM
Thats ok, if anyone can help out let me know. Ive been going crazy trying to get one at recyclebank.com and other online resources and its not working out.
I think the one from recycle has expired I sent a guest pass to you ..

sara2030

sara2030

If anyone knows of anybody that could send me a club pogo pass it would be much appreciated :) thanks

Squid

I've already told you what you can do to get a pass.  I guess you really don't want one.

disneyland lady

sara2030: 

1. You cannot get PM (Private Messages) until you have posted 25 messages.
2. The easiest and quickest way to do this is to go our FUN AND GAMES forum and quickly post enough.
3. This is the link to Fun and Games: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html
4. The reason for this is that you cannot post your email address in a thread and you can in the private messages.
5. A Guest Pass is one time per screen name. If you have already used one you will have to start a new account.

essybee

sara2030

yeah Ive been trying in the pogo game rooms, Im gonna keep trying in there. Thanks everyone for your input

disneyland lady

Quote from: sara2030 on July 02, 2013, 10:07:52 AM
yeah Ive been trying in the pogo game rooms, Im gonna keep trying in there. Thanks everyone for your input

I sent you one via pogo messages to the name you used here.

Squid

Let's hope it a virgin account in respect to pogo passes. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview