PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:31:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

Shows how much I keep track of them.

Jessie should come back and win it all.

disneyland lady

And Brendon is still in college like he was back when he was first on CBS back in 2010. He has a Masters in Physics (the fact that Rachel knew what that was became the infatuation). He is still at UCLA working on his PhD. Previously he was a swim coach.

And Jessie - unempoyed graduate of University of TX. Probably majored in stirring the pot and bedding the football team.

jtric1963

the more i watch amanda the more i hate the ----.  was watching bb after dark and the ---- asked mccrea did he want a --.  the ----- needs to remember that AMERICA is watching. slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

CindyLouWho

I have been watching some of BB Canada 2013 on UTube, wow it is so much better & puts ours to shame   giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif  The players are more fun to watch, the twists, competitions, everything....ours could definitely learn from theres!!   hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: CindyLouWho on August 21, 2013, 11:16:50 AM
I have been watching some of BB Canada 2013 on UTube, wow it is so much better & puts ours to shame   giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif  The players are more fun to watch, the twists, competitions, everything....ours could definitely learn from theres!!   hysterical.gif

Well, don't tell the houseguests about this because they think they are the all time favorite cast ever. Between 1 - 2pm today Helen and Elissa cornered Aaryn in the HOH and Aaryn said she felt threatened when they tried to point out that Andy and Spencer are not her friends. Then Andy was sent up and he too felt "threatened" by Helen and Elissa. Aaryn ran to Amanda crying and nobel, sweet, nurturing, earth-mother Amanda comforted her while skimming all info out of what was said about Amanda before she ran up to the HOH and said "Tell me what you said about me". Both Elissa and Helen said it was not about her! Elissa said she was talking about how ALL the houseguests disgust her (wtg on your new gameplan, Elissa!). GinaMarie ran and pretended to be asleep in the Have Not room so that they would not corner her. They all deserve what they are going to get. And BTW GinaMarie just asked Elissa if they have a different time zone in Canada! I guess she does not know we have different time zones in the US. 

ozcar

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 21, 2013, 02:54:08 PM
And BTW GinaMarie just asked Elissa if they have a different time zone in Canada! I guess she does not know we have different time zones in the US. 

What a goofball GM is.  Wonder if she's for real or just an act.  How would Elissa know? She's not from Canada.  We have our own time zone up here, it's Canada standard time.

disneyland lady

Quote from: ozcar on August 21, 2013, 06:56:40 PM
What a goofball GM is.  Wonder if she's for real or just an act.  How would Elissa know? She's not from Canada.  We have our own time zone up here, it's Canada standard time.

Elissa is married to Brent Slater, a very wealthy Canadian who has homes all over but his company is based in Canada. They travel all over the world and even had a "destination wedding" where they flew everyone in to Costa Rica.

I have family and friends on both ends of Canada and know that they have 6 zones and also do Daylight Savings as we do. (Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific). It is always hard when my relatives in Newfoundland call cuz when it is noon there it is 7:30 am here. And the weird thing is that a relative in Sau Paulo, Brazil has the same time as Newfoundland!

jtric1963

spoiler alert-----don't read if you want to watch it fri. night to see who is hoh and who is coming back.

elissa wins hoh and judd is back. cheesy.gif

CindyLouWho

good now if she's smart, she'll put amanda up & they will vote her butt out!  then they can get rid of the other scum... giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif  glad judd came back!

disneyland lady

It has been interesting on BBAD after the Live Show on Thursday. McCrae was promising Elissa (a nutritionist) all of his cigarettes if she would not put him up. That was the biggest laughable moment so far but it looks like Elissa actually has a good plan and she is quite clear to everyone that she means to keep it. Amanda came up to her HOH room last night to grovel and tell her all the normal lies and Elissa actually started laughing out loud. In fact she could not stop. This nonplussed Amanda more than anything to date and Elissa saw that it was affective so she also started laughing at Amanda in the kitchen later on and Amanda went running for her life.

Bur most who watched the live Eviction and return of the jury didn't really get to see the magic moments. And they reminded me of a favorite villain and a favorite OMG movie moment so here is Amanda when the Houseguests were told that someone from the jury is returning.

And here was Andy who has lied to every single one of the jury members.

No wonder Andy was the first to go chat with Judd (while trying to shower) about if the jury got to discuss things with each other. Judd was very clear that he was told not to discuss the jury and there were several announcements of DO NOT DISCUSS PRODUCTION before Andy gave up.

WARNING: Do not play HOH baseball if you have implants. Amanda was zinged so bad she was worried one burst! Nope, Amanda, that was just your game bubble bursting! Yesterday Elissa nominated Aaryn and McCrae and said to several that she will replace either with Amanda. Playing for POV today are Aaryn, Elissa, McCrae, Amanda, GM and Judd. Amanda got very angry and had yet another fight with Aaryn who won Houseguests Choice and chose Judd.

jtric1963

amanda will win the POV and poor andy will take mccrea place and all heck will break out.  gm and amanda had a big argument after bb after dark went off the air last night.  i was laughing my head off.  gm wents to kick some butt now and guess who's butt it is.

disneyland lady

I can't stand most of the houseguests. Amanda should have been removed yesterday while she was bullying Elissa with stuff about her husband and kids. And Amanda actually has to tell McCrae to brush his teeth! Here is a photo of McCrae aka banana slug a filthy yellow spineless decomposer. The guy actually had to stand up the other day to get from one bed to another. And ragged on Elissa when she told him he had dirty clothes in 3 different drawers for over 3 weeks now.

and Armageddon Alert! I think that CBS is considering bringing in Miley Cyrus so the BB Houseguests will look cleaner and more wholesome.     

But one of the lol moments this week will more than likely get air time maybe tomorrow? This is Andy in the background - falling backwards into the pool with his expensive mic while chasing something GM tossed up on the roof.

Squid

Many of the guests are grossing me out a bit.  I can't believe Amanda is telling a grown man that he should brush his teeth.  Ew. 

It was cute seeing Andy fall in the pool but he fell in well.  Is it me or is it NOT as funny as the others are making it out to be?

I need me some AD action!  lol

disneyland lady

Andy falling in the pool would have been funnier if he had on his big boy clothes but I don't think Garanimals makes any.

Last night Amanda was saying that she is so glad her meds are "now working" like it was the fault of whatever she takes that caused her to be saying graphic things about slitting throats. Rumor has it she is leaving during the live show, that her family now has FBI involved due to death threats and she is back on her "bi-polar" drugs after meeting with doctors, lawyers and production and being able to talk to her mother on the phone. I don't know to believe most of this but I do know that Shelly in BB13 had death threats on her family and she wasn't a fraction of what Amanda is.

But first - why would CBS cast someone taking meds for bi-polar? (If I was that person I would be working on my resume very soon).
2nd why would they allow alcohol into the house with so many of them on Xanax, Adderall and whatever else meds they are all taking?
3rd: If Amanda is so glad her meds are working why did they allow her to play wine pong last night?

She kept talking about knives during her tirade yet the house still has lots of them and for the very first time in the months she has been in that house she was CLEANING. She very well could have pocketed one of those knives while pretending to wash them into that ugly robe she wears most of the day.

Here is a youtube of GM and Amanda getting into it and Elissa spitting her drink out laughing. Interesting to see all of the boys (not men) come running in then like (GM speak) cockaroaches go scurrying every which way. Sorry for the f'bombs but that is the way GM speaks. And once again McCrea has to come to fetch Amanda because otherwise it would have gone on 20 mins instead of 6. (BTW McCrae was telling the boys about having a dream about his girlfriend Jessica back home!)

Squid

When watching the youtube clip yesterday about McCrae fighting with Elissa about touching each other's possessions, I thought McCrae looked like a really old man... much older than his actual years.  I saw him look "toothless" and frail.  I can see him as a bag man.  He struck me in a rather pathetic way when I viewed the video.  His arguments were rambling, childish and so very off-point.  He looked like and sounded like a down and out drug addict to me.  Is he sneaking anyone's meds?  Something was way off with him.

Am I wrong or did BB ban alcohol in the past?

Amanda is such a bully... she really irks me.

edited to say:  I watched 5 minutes of the British BB show and it was depressing.  The set is SO ugly.  They have this boot camp theme which is horrid.  YUCKY.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2013, 09:53:00 AM
When watching the youtube clip yesterday about McCrae fighting with Elissa about touching each other's possessions, I thought McCrae looked like a really old man... much older than his actual years.  I saw him look "toothless" and frail.  I can see him as a bag man.  He struck me in a rather pathetic way when I viewed the video.  His arguments were rambling, childish and so very off-point.  He looked like and sounded like a down and out drug addict to me.  Is he sneaking anyone's meds?  Something was way off with him.

He did once see someones (Judd's?) xanax in a drawer and downed it in a flash. The reason he looked so fragile during that confrontation with Elissa was cuz she is so buff from her yoga and it was probably painful for him to stand in a horizontal position so long. Last night on BBAD they were discussing rent and such and he said he lives with a guy who has a house owned by his mother and they all pay him $100 a month. I recently talked to the college boys that moved in a few weeks ago next door and they said their parents are all splitting the $2700 rent for the 4 bedroom house. But.... they are in school. He said he is a pizza delivery guy but the truth is he works at a radio/podcast station called Loungetown or Flush Studios (fitting!) And on his facebook there is 2 Jessica's - one is married and one has a nose ring.

Squid

It sounds like a lot of the house guests this season are on some pretty powerful pharmaceuticals!  Sheesh.

disneyland lady

I started writing all of the sponsors down last Sunday: Lyrica HTC Listerine Jack-in-the-Box Cox New Belgium Brewing Advil Oscar Meyer Nicorette KFC Sprint Kohls Pronamel Greenies Allegra T-Mobile Celebrex Nokia Subway Behr Modelo Express Tire

So more than likely those cigarette patches are comp'd. Perhaps we should see Pfizer, Eli Lily and some of the other biggies start so that CBS can have them foot the bills.

Last night the smokers were discussing wanting to use one of those electronic cigarettes and that they would be better than having to wear the patch which Judd said made his heart pound in his chest while they were on lockdown. I think too that Judd had to have EMTs during the Zingbot POV that will be shown tonight. It was done under a canopy because last year the Zingbot passed out in that costume.

disneyland lady

Pretty sure thru a good source that today's eviction and HOH comp are being done right now with CBS employees as the audience. Will Julie Chen stand up to Aaryn today? I found the perfect photo.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview