This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

None of the drugs and very little of the alcohol are ever mentioned in the weekly broadcasts.  I'm beginning to think the entire country is on meds!  These people are so young to be on so much.

Amanda is OUT!!  Yippeee!!!  I'm glad she knows that Elissa backed her up and that Andy betrayed her.  That might count if Elissa makes it to the end and Amanda helps her as a juror.  I think I'm hoping Elissa wins.  I think she has really played this game and been strategic.  Also, she has not been perfect but she hasn't bullied anyone.

edited to say:  Oh well, Elissa is history.  Andy should have been the one to go.   I can't stand to listen to GM speak.  She is not able to stay focused on a thought for more than 1/2 a sentence.  It's almost embarassing.  SHe makes up words, too!  lol

CindyLouWho

I'll probley watch til the end since its almost over but at this point I don't give a hoot who wins....actually none of em should win, just donate the money to charity!   girl5.gif

jtric1963

ok i am all over it will find something else to watch now===nice chatting with everyone.  i now hope booger eater wins.

disneyland lady

I still do not care who wins. I will vote for America's Favorite and at this point only know who it will not be.

Andy got so full of himself with his message to Amanda - he certainly knows everyone wants McCrae out next and does he really think she would still vote him to win against any of the others? This just does not make sense but it does make me happy. What I am looking forward to is each and every one of the vile ones to see the feeds and what people think of them. Andy is so sure his Facebook count will be incredible! I know it won't happen but I would love for GM to win simply as the least of the hated. I would even vote her the FAV money if I knew it would go towards education and counciling instead of towards her stalking. At a point Judd was my fav. There is something going on with him right now with major issues with Production and I really want to know what is going on. I am gonna repost something I posted elsewhere on a site that we all use:

Who will win?
Andy, an adult who wears garanimals and removes the raisins from Raisin Bran rather than just pick one of the other cereals?
McCrae who stored his used condoms under the bed until told by production to clean it up? Who will tell him when to brush his teeth and shower now?
Spencer who has had such disgusting remarks about women? And told stories about giving a homeless woman a ride on the train in exchange for sex.
Zonked out Judd who makes me have to put on the Closed Captions just to understand anything he says and blamed the entire blindside on Elissa?
GinaMarie who got so upset when Candice mentioned that GM could go back to living in her parents basement but then called Elissa's 8 yr old son a racist remark?

I hope next year CBS does much better casting. BTW - they obviously do test them before because it was that testing that told Amanda that she was pregnant and could not be on Big Brother. She allegedly /conveniently had a miscarriage. But anyone taking a mood drug that also enhances their game play (Adderal) should not be allowed. Nor should they allow anyone taking any kind of meds be drinking. CBS should be sued for providing alcohol at the same time they are doling out xanax and adderal.

And they should have 2 kinds of fines. One for harassing, bullying or racist or any other biased comments - warning first then making them sit out a competition or penalty vote. They should also have monetary fines for making those of us who have the feeds waste our money watching fish for their language, sexual escapades or talking about production. Some might just have to cough up money in order to go home.

vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif  white flag.gif

CindyLouWho

All very very well said Disney!!   beer11.gif cheesy.gif  I was liking Judd to win but for some reason, something just isn't sitting right with him....so I now don't like any of the people left.  Who ever picked this cast of people should be fired!! 

I'm not sure yet but I may pick Howard for America's Favorite, & thats because of how he helped Candace when she was having trouble with AAryn etc. 

Squid

gran2x2

I personally wish the jury house had the option of "NONE OF THE ABOVE" and the money went to a charity for children.None of this group should win...

1. Spencer....degrades women...uses dope at his job...plays with himself and thinks child abuse is a joke topic vomit.gif

2. Andy...rat faced weasel who does nothing but lie and hide behind others and tries to be 1 of the guys by copying Spencer topsecret.gif
3. Gm...racist hateful bytch who attacks kids and needs serious mental health treatment..also can't talk without the f word zipper.gif
4. Judd...Suffers from acute anxiety and is to medicated to think straight..Follows the pack and never learns a lesson .. stop.gif
5. Mac...spent 2 months in bed hiding under his g/f..eating- sleeping-stinking..who now thinks he deserves to win.. yawn.gif

Yepp "NONE OF THE ABOVE " works just fine for me.... tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Posted on Twitter by Dr Will Kirby (who IMHO was the biggest floater and won!):

"Are the final five #BB15 contestants actually extras from The Lord of the Rings? I spy an orc, an elf, a troll, a dwarf and a hobbit.

Julie should just hand each of the houseguests a life vest as they leave.

CindyLouWho

I agree Gran  tumbsup.gif  They are all gonna definitely need something when this is all over cause I bet they are the most hated people ever from BB!  I think we should all vote for Howard to win the Fave, just hope none of the scum wins it 

disneyland lady

Last night was yet another night of mostly Elissa bashing although several must have been warned about using family members because Andy (who bashed Elissa's son for watercolorings looking like kindergarten and not 3rd grade) mentioned to GM that she needed to stop with the family bashing. They have ramped up the bashing to include Amanda in front of McCrae who appears to look physically hurt when they do it but does not defend. At one point he was doing his normal constant "yep, yep, yep". Even the BB Announcer's tone has gotten more brash. They started bashing their real life roommates when they ran out of even other season houseguests to bash. McCrae owned up to having up to 7 others who live in the party house he lives in. It belongs to the mother of one of his roomies. I hope that mom hears about what goes on in her sons house and clears out even the guy in the crawl space (I kid you not).

GM may be a dim bulb but she has the memory of an elephant and outed Judd for his lies about who he lives with (room mates or alone) or if it is a house or apt. I still do not know but they have no idea of his income as they do not really understand what he does. I saw 2011 stats online saying appraisers earned an average $54,460 per year in the US. But unless my closed captioning can understand what he says I still do not know what he answered. This season has given me a whole new appreciation of those who do closed captioning.

GM after waiting almost 6 hours got stitches on her ugly knee gash. This is on her "good" leg so she is really at a disadvantage for any more comps and I see her being the last one in the all girl jury house. I cannot believe CBS would not have a house doctor available. My DIL has major medical issues and we can get a "House Call Doctor" within 2 hours. And in spite of the real pain, she was still cooking for those sloths. Judd spent the night complaining that he better not have a scar on his leg from his small wound. Is he planning on being a male leg model in the future?

If you want to see how different Elissa looked a year ago, there will be 2 more showings of "Brenchel" on My Fair Wedding with David Tutera on WE channel: Sept 10 (10pm PST) and Sept 16 (noon PST)

Squid

I always love getting the AD updates, Dis... but I must say.... the thing that you said that REALLY got my attention:

THERE'S A BRENCHEL SHOW/EPISODE???  OMG

disneyland lady

I don't normally watch anything to do with weddings. I was happily married 30 years before becoming the ex. Oh, sorry, he left after 10 yrs but those last 20 years were extremely happy. He went to go get a pack of cigarettes and never came back. And the weird thing was that he didn't even smoke!

And I had to watch Amazing Race with closed captions during the Brendon/Rachel season. Their wedding event was fully funded by WE last year & I did not rush to watch these mediaprostitutes. But this weekend David Tutera was showing the over the top and backstories of several and it was mentioned on another Big Brother Recap site that the Brenchel Wedding was being shown all weekend and Elissa was the Matron of Honor and she looks completely different. The WE site actually shows different times than my Directv DVR search
Wednesday, September 11 at 2am | 1cMonday, September 16 at 3pm | 2cSunday, September 22 at 12pm | 11cSaturday, September 28 at 4pm | 3c

But I do advise you to mute and use closed captioning. And why is there no bride icons but lots of hockey? Oh yeah, Ken is Canadian!

Squid

I am sooo bummed!  I was out all day thinking my DVR would record BB.  Well... something ran over or pre-empted the program because 60 minutes filled the BB time slot and that's what was recorded!  Hmmmph!  I checked the ON DEMAND schedule and they only offer shows up to 9/5.  I think I have to wait until tomorrow to see it and I'm all pouty over it!   girls18.gif

I'll check online but I'm not hopeful.

girls18.gif

disneyland lady

Trust me, the last thing you would need to do ever this season is cry over missing it! They already have the episode (32) posted on CBS:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/ since Sunday is all prerecorded stuff (HOH, NOMS, POV COMP) I did notice something during the show that made me rewind this morning. Everything got interrupted by the Drill Sgt giving Judd his demands. And while in the DR, Judd had to drop to the floor and do push ups. And OMG - that floor probably has not been cleaned all season so it just looked disgusting. I hope he showered after that one. I remember GM once remarking that Jessie was just tossing on the floor the pads used to pat their shiny faces before camera time in the DR.

Last night on BBAD, they were their same ole same ole disgusting but I think they either exhausted their Elissa bashing or perhaps (pray) that production told them to lighten up so new sources of hate were added like Andy wearing Elissa's bathing suit. They all were naming friends and neighbors and telling awful stories about them. Even Andy did it. Judd was wise and even though you would not have understood thru his mumbles, he said he would not name his worse boss. But others did. 

McCrae said Jeremy told me he sold drugs to buy his boat. McCrae spent almost an hour talking. After I picked myself off the floor, I actually listened. He was talking about his "ex" and how much he realizes he misses her. How things were when he left and how he told her that he might have to hookup in the house. He is going to go home for at least a month and see how things stand. Then "depending on things" he will go to FL. He also said he was going to visit FL before deciding to move there. And that he makes about $280 a month so leaving his job would not be that big of a deal. Of course this could be his way of distancing himself from Amanda. Just not sure since I can't read someone that has only now begun to play.

GinaMarie was still suffering from her stitches and having to still feed and clean up after them with all her injuries so she went to bed around 9:15. Spencer asked the other duds (not a misspelling) "Who is going to wash the dishes if we vote her out."

Tweeted by Miss Cleo BB15‏@MissCleo_BB15 yesterday:

This week's schedule:
Tues- feeds down, taped veto mtg, eviction & HOH comp (airs Wed) Every year the Tues pre-taped eviction that airs Wed has an audience; this year no tickets given out. If you see audience = CBS staff
Wed- noms, F4 POV comp, feeds back on
Thurs- live show, we see noms, F4 POV, live eviction, part 1 of final HOH (endurance) comp begins.

***And remember that Thurs is Football night for many areas so if your area is delayed you can find a free live stream out of Canada. Let me know if you need a link. 

Squid

Thanks for the update, Dis.  These people are gross.  SS, but they are.

I'll probably need that link, Dis.  Sports always go over and push everything 1/2 - 1 hour.  I might just start recording the show that comes after BB to be safe. 

LOL, I can't believe what a voyeur I've become!  lol

disneyland lady

Fun update. They were all bragging about how awesome they are and how all the others were gone and Andy laughing said "What if this season turns out to be lowest rated & most hated." Ding, ding, ding! Right answer, Andy!

Squid

Andy is not a good strategist or logistician... he's just enough of a liar and weasel to have squeaked by in this game.  I know people have to lie and betray - eventually - but he's trying to get that Howdy Doody face of his make people think he's being honest.  If he makes it to the end, I would not vote for him to get the money.

disneyland lady

Hope you have been watching Wil Hauser's Big Brother 15 Saga. Episode 11 is about Elissa leaving. Wish he was this fun when on BB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FGswIT6-9s

GinaMarie may not be as dumb as I thought because she has figured out several things before any of the others. One of which is that the game will be over on Wed Sept 18. She said "I figured this out when I was HOH. There is fish food in the HOH only thru Sept 18." Very clever! She also was trying to use beads and string bracelets to remember things and they took the bracelet away from her. In spite of all her injuries she has been a dancer for 23 years and dancers work thru the pain. So while the big macho Judd got wimpy when he got a scratch on his leg, she still finished the comp with perhaps a broken toe, while having opened up a gash on her knee that required 9 stitches. Unfortunately I believe she will be the one leaving during todays surprise eviction. BUT.... that means that she will go to the jury and all of those evicted females know about the true Andy and true Spencer. Hopefully when she sees the view people have of her, and her state of unemployment, she will re-assess her life choices and gets some education.

Judd has been out of cigarettes and McCrae still has 5 packs and has stopped bartering them with Judd for beers but might for a vote? That might be part of why Judd is so grumpy but most of his anger is vocally pointed at Production and he cannot afford a penalty nom although as often as they all should have gotten them, it would be stupid to do it now. Instead of the normal YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR DIARY ROOM SESSIONS, Andy just continued without even slowing down. He got 2 more warnings then the announcer shouted it and Andy shut his mouth shocked that he got a raised voice. Perhaps it is time to put on his big boy clothes.

They will use CBS employees in the audience today and the feeds will be off til after the Wed show so we will not know what happened. I am keeping the feeds on early even though they normally do not wake til 2pm just to see if they are waken by BB early - I want to see their reactions. I hate that the people who do not have the live feeds get a sanitized version of what has been going on. All 5 of them have spent the last 4 days constantly bashing all the houseguests as well as people in production (by name!) and they have been vile and filthy. Even the HOH photos yesterday while McCrae was sleeping showed "the exterminators" flipping off Elissa and Amanda. Judd tried to stop Andy's recent rant about how horrid Brenchel's Army is and he hopes "they all die". Judd tried to remind him that Brenchel's Army would be voting her for Fan Choice.

PLEASE Julie - tell the Jury "Before your final vote, I have to let you know that America was the MVP 3 times!

disneyland lady

CBS really thinks we are just stupid, stupid, stupid. The HG who normally sleep til afternoon had to get up just after 8 this morning and then we got trivia for a bit. I am sure BB told them to make believe that it was night time because BB was filming for BBAD tonight. Which should actually be funny for a change as these people who have lied to everybody all summer were incapable of doing this task. They were walking into the kitchen saying "Good morning! I mean good EVENING!" Has anyone actually every said Good Evening in that house? And they were given more crafts to do because CBS thinks that the BBAD viewers would be happy watching vile people do crafts.

Since we already had Origami with GinaMarie - in 4 hours she was able to make 2 folds in a square of paper so now stay tuned for Playdoh Voodoo with Judd (oops already had that too). Guess it is going to be Bandana Art with McCrae or Scrapbooking Female Body Parts with Spencer then the 2nd hour will be Mix & Match your Garanimals with Andy.

Judd wants to know why if they have fake night they don't have beer in the storage room. They continued to bash those who left although somehow McCrae got in something about how Amanda is going to sue CBS and will NEVER work for them again (**oh we can only hope). Then it finally went to the message about no more feeds until after Weds show.

CindyLouWho

I can't wait til these jerks leave & find out what people really think of them... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif....hopefully they will all be together on the last  show, would be an awesome "tell all" show!!   cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview