PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:14:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Andy can use his winnings towards some of those slander lawsuits. I am just glad I no longer have to see a guy wearing garanimals do that Macaulay Culkin look ever again. It just irked me that they did not show Andy when Elissa won America's Fav....especially when his very last words on the live feeds was to bash her and the Brenchel Army. Amanda had absolutely no expression at all. During his back yard interview he told Jeff he was certain his students will be proud of him and that he never said anything controversial!!!!

GinaMarie is the product of a very bad school system that allowed her to continue to pass up a grade without having basic skills. That is NOT excusing her racism....just a comment on her lack of education. She obviously has skills and I still remember her knowing well before anyone else when the show would be over because there was only fish food until Sept 18.

Spencer is taking away $10,000 plus his stipend (before taxes) so he will have enough to go find a new job. I am sure Conway has a Walmart. Remember Cowboy? He became a Walmart Greeter. Spence was quite surprised by Julie's comments and asking her if he did something wrong! Did he not remember waving his naked junk into the life feed camera not once but twice? Was that before his Hitler comments?

I got the feeling that the audience booing Amanda 2 weeks ago was a lightbulb moment for her. Until then she was so sure that "mean girls" were perceived as clever and humorous. And she has had time to do damage control on it. Unfortunately Aaryn has not learned a thing. She said her and Candice were best boos. Not in the jury view we had. Candice just didn't push it. She also said she is not worried about her loss of her 2 jobs because she already has plenty lined up. (Is Penthouse still around?)

They MUST have some sort of recompense for those who do things like happened this season - either monetary or penalty vote. Every bashing of a HG or former HG family is an automatic days loss of stipend. They MUST drug test these people before they are given alcohol. They must write "I know the live feeds see everything I do" 100 times before they are signed. They have to promise not to say "I love you" while stabbing someone in the back.

gran2x2

I guess Spencer forgot his convo about Julie being a drunk and if she wasn't bangin the CBS president she would have been fired....Ummmm Spence..ya big dumb azz...she is married to that prez and he signs your paycheck from BB...

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 19, 2013, 07:44:11 AM
(Is Penthouse still around?)

Penthouse filed for bankruptcy two days ago.  They heard Aaryn was getting out.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2013, 04:30:43 PM
Penthouse filed for bankruptcy two days ago.  They heard Aaryn was getting out.

Of course, Squid knows this!

Squid

ROFLMAO!  Well, of course!  I got my start at Penthouse!  I still have the staple in my navel!

disneyland lady

Semi-off topic. When I had my home remodel 2 yrs ago I had walls and ceiling removed due to water rot. Inside the hallway attic entry was a box filled with Penthouse, Playboy and Hustler from the late 70s early 80s. These were obviously from my then teen boys. I did not tell them about them. I dusted them off and got a fortune selling them on eBay. Thankfully the adult section does not show up on a search of my eBay ID because my entire family knows to look to see if I am selling off their old treasures they still had not picked up after years of warnings. The "destruction" crew was trying to get me to give them to them. I told them it would be too sick to do that because all of these women were now old ladies!

And on-topic: The tweets have started. Andy: 9/19/13 @AndyHerren I'm going to say it right now: I already feel terrible about my Elissa comments. To anyone I offended, especially Elissa, I am sorry.
CYA IMHO - He "already feels terrible"? Day late dollar short. I think it was his way of trying to get invited to the only after party which was hosted by Brenchel. Telling was his next tweet "Tired and rich."

Funniest one so far has been Dr Will who obviously remembered that tramp stamp on Amanda:
@ReallyWILLKIRBY Dear #BB15 house guests with bad tattoos (no offense), Tweet to me so we can connect & get your laser treatments started @DrTattoffInc

And Amanda still can't believe we didn't like her live sex show: ‏@RealtorAmandaZ Can't wait to book my flight next week to see @mccraechum ... You're gonna wish you still had the live feeds.

Which actually says a lot. McCrae is not going to see her - she is going to see him. If you thought the BB house was dirty, imagine the house where he and almost a dozen live year round but then Amanda seems to thrive in filth.

Squid

I hope the lot of them falls into the abyss of non-celebrity.  I really don't want to see any of them popping up as a host or guest speaker or show guest or advisor or ANYTHING on other shows.  The only thing I would like to see is their initial reactions to having lost, or seriously put into jeopardy, their jobs.  I am not interested in their fake apologies only being used to try to salvage TV celebrity and possible employment.  I would, also, love to see an update photo of GM finally attending a class somewhere... anywhere.  Ok, the biatch in me would also like to see an update photo of Nick running away from GM with her arms outstretched.

Prediction:  Amanda and McCrae are going to last about a nanosecond.  McCrae rode and hid behind her coattails in the show.  Plus, he got lots of sex.  He stayed safe and got sexual satisfaction.  He will not put up with her for very long on the outside.  She will bully him every bit as much as ever and he is not a very motivated individual - he will never rise to meet HER expectations.  She will keep trying to make him do so and he will eventually give her the boot.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on September 20, 2013, 06:40:46 AM

Prediction:  Amanda and McCrae are going to last about a nanosecond.  McCrae rode and hid behind her coattails in the show.  Plus, he got lots of sex.  He stayed safe and got sexual satisfaction.

I don't know how safe he was. Amanda was being treated for a feminine infection that she discussed all the time on the feeds. And when she got the boot they found a tube of it in a drawer.

I am waiting in line for the Aladdin Show and had to stop and mention it! I came here to decompress from it all. Been looking over my shoulder all day for Houseguests at the park. Saw Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad today.

I think as much time and energy as GM spent on her extensions she could probably become a beauty school dropout. She has enough to finance it unless she falls for Nicks tweets a month ago about needing a bankroll for his projects. Sure do hope that does not happen.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 21, 2013, 04:06:09 PM
Amanda was being treated for a feminine infection that she discussed all the time on the feeds. And when she got the boot they found a tube of it in a drawer.

OMG, please explain what this means!!   panic button.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif

I wish they had a "grossed out" smiley.  Insert one here >>>>>>>>>        !

gran2x2

Skankanda had some kind of "yeast" infection(?)  panic button.gif  and McCrab a week later had some kind of penal discharge too...You decide what they shared with each other... vomit.gif

I think when mac gets back to his family and buddies for back up..he will dump her and not move south...

disneyland lady

The tube was a prescription given to her by the CBS doctor - Monistat ....total ewww factor and most those left were pranking each other by placing it in each others items. I think it ended up in Elissa's luggage (who was NOT part of this) and I think it was "I love every one of you and I do no wrong" Andy who did this. And eventually went out the door with Elissa to the jury house. More than likely Elissa just thought it was put there to give to Amanda! But this was one of the things that I am sure these people did not think would be shown on BBAD or live feeds. And unfortunately this was actually not the worse done on camera.

I saw via twitter that Spencer is home and is going to be working with his union to get his job back.
Union Pacific said "a formal investigation will be held under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement to determine the facts involving Mr. Clawson's behavior on the Big Brother television show and online live feed. Based on the results of the investigation, Union Pacific will determine the appropriate action regarding Mr. Clawson's employment status." I can give them the link to where he talked about giving the homeless woman a free ride from AR to FL for a BJ. And I can also give them and Andy's employers a link to where they were calling Helen "Helen Kim Jong II".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview