PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:07:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

ROFLMAO!!  Did you see where GinaMarie deepthroated the popsicle stick in the hope of attracting Nick???  TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY!  Sheesh, the things people do.

disneyland lady

Do you remember Wil Heuser from last year? He has vids he posts over on youtube and this year he is posting The Big Brother Saga and he has captured this years Houseguests even better than he did last year. He has Paula Deen help discuss the racist issues. There are 2 so far.

I googled Nick and found he has done rollerblading videos to get sponsorship. And as far back as 2010 there were people outing him so much that he made a video about being dumped by his girlfriend (BTW a guy plays his girlfriend, lol). 4 yrs ago he did a vid trying to be the "next CW star" and lots of videos of him interviewed people on the red carpet of Green Lantern, Horrible Bosses, Safe House and some others. He is never identified but they are for something called eAsylum which appears to be some sort of "make a video interviewing stars and post it with our logo".  I think more than likely he is still in the closet because the type of XGames things he does for a living are not as accepting of being gay. But I sure would have loved to see his reaction if it was Andy instead of GM with that popsicle stick. I am really hoping that Nick gets the surprise of his life tonight.

Some of the questions casting must ask:

Would you have sex with someone you just met and were going to be stuck in the house with all summer?
Would you mourn if someone you just met a week before had to leave?
Do you have any CURRENT restraining orders against you?
Was Hunger Games a real reality show?
Can you list the number of books you have read on one hand and have leftover digits?
Can you give me a definition for digits?

Squid

Squid

Is it me or was GinaMarie's reaction to Nick's eviction more like a mother who had her child ripped from her arms?   Way over the top, if you ask me.

disneyland lady

Nah, I think that GM does not understand that she is a cougar who was trying hard to molest a gay guy who is 4 yrs younger. That was the best show ever. I do think that CBS is going to have to call CSI to pick up Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM as they are now DOA. THAT was a great show and I watched it on a live streaming east coast feed so I can watch it again later when it is on here.

Squid

I'm watching the show now.  I can't believe those 4 bullies!  What dunderheads!  There is NO WAY anyone will allow those four to get to the end of the game.  What fools.   

Nick is 4 years younger than GM?  That doesn't make her a cougar IMO.  She was stupid, though, for not seeing that Nick was just NOT interested in her.  He couldn't have said it any plainer if he wore a neon sign around his neck. 

I still can't get over GM's hysteria!

CindyLouWho

Well I was so ready to quit watching this show at the beginning, so glad I didn't!   hysterical.gif  Now I can't wait to see each show cause I'm looking forward to when that little blonde witch (Aaryn) gets evicted..thats gonna be fun!!  I wonder what her parents, family & friends think of her?  Course any of those 4 are gonna have a hard time when they leave.. giggle2.gif   popcorn2.gif

Squid

Does anyone else find it mildly interesting that Aaryn's name is an anagram for "Aryan"?   She is so unlikable.

disneyland lady

Her name has been used often on BB message boards in that way. They are even calling her Aaryn Nation! The girl has such a big surprise when she leaves the house. I just want it to be BEFORE they have jury members. Lost her job and her agent so her finding work in Los Angeles is going to be brutal because there are hundreds of cute, blonde, blue eyed waitresses and barristas. She grew up in private schools in an entitled area of TX and I have relatives in both the entitled and in the dirt poor parts of TX so I know that she really is a product of her upraising. I am not excusing her but if you have been around bigots all your life, you do not even know what you are saying is racist. The final blow to me was when she accused Candace of having left crabs in the bed (that she tossed). I so wanted to ask Aaryn if she was going to go boil herself after touching that bed just in case.

TX was backwards even when this So Cal gal went to visit relatives back in 1958. I was 11 and wanted to hang with my older cousins. They went up to the "fillin' station to get pop" and I had no idea where or what that was but I wanted to be part of it. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered it was just a gas station that sold refrigerated coke. But then there was a curious sign next to the water fountain that said "COLORED WATER → →" so I followed the arrows around to the back cuz I wanted to see what colors it had. It was disappointing to find just a hose with regular water. When we got back to the house my cousins ratted me out and I got a lecture about even going near where I could catch all sorts of awful things. I was never told why but when I was a teen I had a lightbulb moment about it. So Aayrn has proved to me that her part of TX is still in the 50s but when she gets out she will have a lightbulb moment or..... she will continue to play the caste system.

disneyland lady

Yep, back again. Obviously I am addicted. GM does not know this yet but the shorts that she cried into (but never got into) were more than likely Davids! Tweeted yesterday:
@nickuhas mega huge spoiler alert...those are not my shorts!!! #BB15

And I heard yesterday that the blue hat she is wearing really belongs to Macrae but he does not want to tell her. This pathetic gal has now found an empty box of cereal allegedly eaten by Nick to add to her shrine. If Nick is smart he will contact the Federal Witness Protection Program and relocate ASAP.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 16, 2013, 06:00:53 AM
Yep, back again. Obviously I am addicted. GM does not know this yet but the shorts that she cried into (but never got into) were more than likely Davids! Tweeted yesterday:
@nickuhas mega huge spoiler alert...those are not my shorts!!! #BB15

ROFL!!  She blew her nose big time into those shorts.  I wouldn't keep those things around for anything.  GROSS!

And I heard yesterday that the blue hat she is wearing really belongs to Macrae but he does not want to tell her. This pathetic gal has now found an empty box of cereal allegedly eaten by Nick to add to her shrine. If Nick is smart he will contact the Federal Witness Protection Program and relocate ASAP.

TOO FUNNY!  I hope when GM gets a look at herself when she leaves the house that she realizes what an ass she looked like for becoming hysterical after knowing him two weeks.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I have no doubt, Dis, that Aryan believes she wasn't racist.  Wait till she listens to herself...

disneyland lady

I think Aaryn needs to go into her Disney mode and quote Jessica Rabbit: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

gran2x2

GM knows it is Mac's hat but in her mind..nick wore it last so it is his..WHACKO!!!!!And the memorial is in delay cuz she is still in mourning..CUCKOO FPR COCOA PUFFS S this nut job... bat.gif bat chit crazy..

disneyland lady

Last night GM was talking about how she was the most popular model at PixieDust so I googled and found it but you have to register to see any of the clothing which seems more than odd for an online shopping site. I wonder if it is stuff you can't even show on the Victoria's Secret site. Then she said she was so cute in a GREEN Jolly Rancher costume that they flew her to a Vegas Show. I found her on one website that was selling the costumes.

However I found her wearing a Mounds costume at this blog:
http://mcpetesez.com/blog/?tag=jolly-rancher

Squid

I think she's definitely cute but the moment she opens her mouth, I am completely turned off.

disneyland lady

What really bothered me was when GM got into Candice's face when Candice and Aaryn were having words about the bed being flipped. It was not GM's fight and Aaryn does not need "backup". Aaryn was not even going to get out of her bed but GM running across the room to get in Candice's face and shouting "When is your blackness going to come out?" from a 32 yr old woman who works with pageant hopefuls! Maybe this was just a reaction from GM losing her life-partner Nick.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 17, 2013, 09:00:34 AM
Maybe this was just a reaction from GM losing her life-partner Nick.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  I spit out my iced tea!

disneyland lady

Judd is HOH! Hopefully he won't let it go to his head but I was surprised by him being protective of Aaryn last night on the BBAD show. Must be that barbie thing. He is done with GM's talking about Nick all of the time and wants to see her go so I bet we see a whole different side of GM when she is nominated. I can't wait!

Aaryn to Judd: If GM goes, we would all be happier. She doesn't appreciate being here.
Judd: I think we need to reunite her and Nick. I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you here. If GM stays over you, it's a travesty. 

Amanda who really should have her own talk show was trying to explain to GM about how people are getting tired of the Nick worship alter:

GM: But I like bringing him up. Makes me think of him.
Amanda: You're going a little fatal attraction on me. You need to keep his hair gel in the bathroom. He is very much alive  GM: I didn't even mention him!
Amanda: What planet do you live on that you think that you did not mention him? We are all very close to shooting ourselves in the face.

Squid

CindyLouWho

Boy they sure have som e wackos in that house this season!   hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview