This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly World Edition -too many commercials

Started by sara2030,

Previous topic - Next topic

sara2030

I was noticing today in Monopoly World Edition for non club pogo members there are way too many commercials! This makes it extremely hard to enjoy the game. I hope they change this eventually  no-no.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: sara2030 on July 03, 2013, 03:20:57 PM
I was noticing today in Monopoly World Edition for non club pogo members there are way too many commercials! This makes it extremely hard to enjoy the game. I hope they change this eventually  no-no.gif

Is this a joke?

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: sara2030 on July 03, 2013, 03:29:37 PM
They need to limit the commercials

Um, no. That's not how business works. You don't get something for nothing in this world. If you want a more enjoyable gaming experience then you can pay for it.

Are you just trolling here for a guest pass?

sara2030

Wow, no you are unreal i'm not just trolling because of a guest past.

If I really wanted to I could've EASILY gotten 25 posts by now. Am I not aloud to post?

Squid

Yes, you are allowed to post.  The point being made here is that you are a member of the FREE POGO.  That means, if you want to play the games, you will be subjected to advertising.  It's that simple.  As a business enterprise, Pogo is giving you free gaming and that entitles them to decide how much advertising that will involve. 

I agree with HotPink; if you want to avoid ads, pay for a membership.

There's no malice in what I've said.  Only truth.

sara2030

obviously they use commercials to make the money to run the site but they are over kill, it seems they break every couple turns. Im speaking for non club pogo members

sara2030

OK well you put it nicely, Thanks squid :) I've noticed there is no difference with commercials to guests and people that are actual members, maybe there should be

Squid

I have been a member for almost 10 years.  I have never seen a single ad interrupting my game play as a member.  Members don't get ads.

sara2030

A registered member to the site not club pogo

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: sara2030 on July 06, 2013, 06:13:24 AM
A registered member to the site not club pogo

You actually believed that the simple act of registering instead of just playing as a guest would be any different in terms of free play?   

Squid

Registered, non-paying members still get the FREE Pogo, like the guests (unregistered) get.  It's still Free Pogo and still subjected to advertisements - the amount of which is at Pogo's discretion. 

disneyland lady

S1lent

Greetings,
I have not noticed the comericials....but I've been drinking wine and I cannot spell.

Sorry
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview