EPISODE 14  

EPISODE 15  

S1lent

Greetings,
This is one I play without and "AUTO".

POGO has me hooked on these
S1lent

Squid

Use your tokens to buy more episodes, S1lent.  Just keep trying....

Sue

disneyland lady

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 12, 2013, 10:52:46 PM
I got mine. girl5.gif
Did you mean you got these episodes 12, 13 & 14? Cuz I went into Letters and they are not up there to be bought. The Game Book is funky too showing 8 blank episodes named Episode 11 and then Episode, 13, 14 & 15 while Pogo advertised that 12, 13 and 14 were the ones soon to be released. I call these things Pogo being Modena (after their fiasco over the Flower Daze red flower).

I have the download of Letters to Nowhere 2 (and the first) cuz I just love HOGS and it had 11 episodes along with another of those comic things to drag all your artifacts but also had a secret location (which was a bit lame really).

Sue

I bought an EA card just to get caught up on the missing HOG I was missing.

I'm not sure what episodes I bought I just know I bought a lot.

C~M

RELEASED TODAY 7-16-2013

Episode 13 – The Diary
20 Gems Club / 30 Gems non Club

Episode 14 – Scary Night
20 Gems Club  / 30 Gems non Club

Episode 15 – Beyond the Mirror
Free Club  / 30 Gems non Club

Sue

It took me a little bit to find it cause you have to click on SERIES 2 tab to find them.

disneyland lady

So anyone look at the Game book and notice the errors with Letters To Nowhere? There is no episode 12. And there are 9 episode 11's. If it is going to be like the downloads there are 11 episodes in each so there should be a total of 22 episodes eventually in our Game Book. But since they have skipped episode 12 I wonder if the last one will be episode 12 instead of 22!

Sue

disneyland lady

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 20, 2013, 08:04:21 AM
The missing episode 12 is the "FREE" one in the first series.

In series 1, episodes 1, 2, 7 & 10 were free and were called episodes and gave us badges. The freebie at the end was the "conclusion" which you can't do unless you bought all of them and you don't get a badge for completing it. I have both the downloadables and they both have 11 episodes and a conclusion. Of course, they have no badges but they were not part of Pogo back years ago when I got them. And in Series 2 the first episode was 1 and also had a comic at the end to put all of the artifacts in. I still think that episode 12 is MIA especially if you look in the GAME BOOK.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview