PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:24:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

personal challenges petition(club pogo) if regulars want to sign to, i say why n

Started by sser,

Previous topic - Next topic

sser

personal challenge badges. Pogo needs to change it so we can do as many as we want, when we want to. I mean what good is one day going to do? Think about.....If your missing like 50 of tbem, that's like 50 weeks. That will take way too long.....So if enough of us put our foot down. Hopefully pogo will change the way they have them setup...

So Please Send "<admin edit by Homer> and say u want to be on the list

MidnightToker62

You know, the last 3 days on Pogo have been nothing but a huge whine fest. I finally turned my chat off because all day and night was like being locked in a room with 50 snot nosed whiny children.

First everybody is complaining about badges they missed, so Pogo offers them again.......but wait!!!! Not good enough! We want them all....NOW!!!!

What happens if Pogo says okay go ahead and do them all?  Everybody gets their useless badges and goes back to bitchin that they have nothing to do.

Pogo should have just started at the beginning and offered one old badge a week. If you already have it, fine. If you don't , get it and quit whining.

As it is with one challenge, the majority is still bitchin that it's too hard...it's too long. On and on  ad nauseum.

Besides, don't you people all realize that Pogo does NOT read petitions? Ask all the authors of the numerous petitions to bring back Word Riot.

Pogo did not have to reissue old badges at all. Take what you're offered, be happy with it and quit yer damn whining!

sser

kizzakad

it isnt baby crap you ning,, whats the point in doing 1 personal challenge a week if ure missing 50 badges, thats 50 weeks,, whats the point, we want a challenge and as many as we can do is a big enought challenge as were gonna get.

rcardone1

Like i said stop the cry baby crap, everyone wined because we could not get the old challenges, now that we do everyone wants them all at once you ning. Grow up and stop crying and be glad we got them the chance to get them.

LuLu

I am happy that we get the chance to do them period.  Pogo was getting boring before.  At least now there's more to do.  You won't hear me complaining...

gyrospinner

Give me a break first they whine because they cant get badges that were out before they decided they wanted to join club pogo now they are crying because they cant get them all in one week....be thankfull that you are being allowed to go after thoses badges at all ....give some a inch and they want a mile. >:(

2TOOME

I went on POGO today and checked my messages and low and behold there was a petition, going around for people to sign about being able to get more than one personal challenge a week. 

My opinion on this is I'm just happy that I can now get the 2003 badges.  So what that it is going to take me a long time to get every one.  Deciding which one is going to the hard part for me since I didn't become a club member till the first of 2004.  I'm just glad that we can. :)

Homer

Heh, funny thing. I saw a petition with a pogo snitch sn on it. I won't say who it is though but let's just say they are one of the ones turning people in on WWW  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

Just a little piece of advice, do dice derby and greenback as soon as you can.... no telling what pogo is going to do with those 2 crappy games. I have a feeling pogo will dump them, it's just a matter of time.

As for the petition... pogo is not going to listen to them, they will read the first letter and block the rest of them.  ;D

I say leave it like it is and stop crying about it, be happy that you can get the older badges now!

maikeyG

i agree i like the idea of 1 a week..u wud all be bored as hell when u have them all in 5 weeks or so....

then what will u think of to complain about next?

gyrospinner

SSER if that pogo mail  name is your pogo screen name i would strongly suggest you remove it from this forum post haste . ::)

kizzakad

i agree they are a good idea, but what is the point of doing just one. and im not being a cry baby, i think it would be good for ppl to do as many as they want, what about the **** ppl that whinged so much for turbo 21 to go from 3 in a row to just 3, i thought that was really pathetic. but pogo did that for them. so what if you cant get 1 badge, its just a badge.
pogo should give ppl a chance to do as many as they want to do, and for those PEOPLE who only want to do one a week, can do just that. just cuz people want to do as many as they want to do, does not mean you people who dont want that, have to do as many, you can still do ure 1 a week.

zenia

Quote from: sser on July 22, 2004, 09:24:31 PM
personal challenge badges. Pogo needs to change it so we can do as many as we want, when we want to. I mean what good is one day going to do? Think about.....If your missing like 50 of tbem, that's like 50 weeks. That will take way too long.....So if enough of us put our foot down. Hopefully pogo will change the way they have them setup...

So Please Send "<admin edit by Homer>and say u want to be on the list
WOW I JUST GOT THE ABOVE SENT TO ME OVER 10 TIMES IM MY POGO MESSAGES........
P.S. If your going to cut & paste something and forward it, it would help to SPELL check or correct typos....Im not being a smart ass just making an observation

Thisnamenottaken

OK ENOUGH!!!!!!  I am sick of having my pogo messages flooded with this stupid petion....

Just my  opinion.... but it took a long time for pogo to agree to allowing us to get past badges.... now thats not good enough... Every week they get complaints. the Challenges are to hard, We want to do more than one... if they keep getting flooded with nothing but complaints has anyone ever thought they can take these personal challenges away just as quickly as they gave them to us....

yeah so you need 50 thats gonna take 50 weeks.... well I think that thats a little shorter time than NEVER... they didnt have to allow us to do them at all... so which is worse... never being allowed to do them or taking 50 weeks with something new to do each week?????

zenia

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on July 23, 2004, 05:27:28 PM
OK ENOUGH!!!!!!  I am sick of having my pogo messages flooded with this stupid petion....

Just my  opinion.... but it took a long time for pogo to agree to allowing us to get past badges.... now thats not good enough... Every week they get complaints. the Challenges are to hard, We want to do more than one... if they keep getting flooded with nothing but complaints has anyone ever thought they can take these personal challenges away just as quickly as they gave them to us....

yeah so you need 50 thats gonna take 50 weeks.... well I think that thats a little shorter time than NEVER... they didnt have to allow us to do them at all... so which is worse... never being allowed to do them or taking 50 weeks with something new to do each week?????

I agree, i just checked messages again and had 3 brand new petitions!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview