This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo shirt

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Pogo has added a free Club Pogo Turns 10 Shirt for both men and women into the mini mall.

A free Club Pogo Turns 10 Shirt for both men and women. To get this shirt, add it to your cart and check out.  This sweatshirt item is available until Wednesday, July 31st.

Sue

I got them both for everyone on my friends list.  cheerleading.gif

Squid

giggle2.gif hysterical.gif  Me, too!  I'm very generous with free items.   hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Oh thank you for that info Yoming, I was in pogo & didn't see anything about this, or I just didn't look hard enough.  cheerleading.gif

snap20

At first I thought they were giving away REAL t-shirts. :P  Then I remembered, it's EA and Pogo, so that would never happen. ;)

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif No, they wouldn't do that for us.
But nice to see something free.  elf2.gif

Squid

Snap, that was my first thought when I read the subject line.  What a ninny I can be.  Duh

kareml5

disneyland lady

Quote from: snap20 on July 08, 2013, 11:34:47 AM
At first I thought they were giving away REAL t-shirts. :P  Then I remembered, it's EA and Pogo, so that would never happen. ;)

EA has been very visual at San Diego Comic Con this week. I got a Plants and Zombies tee from them. However I had just gotten a Sharknado tee handed to me outside before even entering the Video Game Adaptation Panel so I was not as excited until I realized I got something free from EA! I would have worn my free 10 Yr Pogo tee but I am way bigger than my mini.

BTW: the free tee like the free cake is without calories.

ozcar

Squid

It was sent, Oz.  Contact Pogo and find out what went wrong.

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on July 20, 2013, 01:07:54 PM
It was sent, Oz.  Contact Pogo and find out what went wrong.

Just yankin' yer chain Squidie.  You don't have my POGO name to send it to me anyways.

Squid

Quote from: ozcar on July 20, 2013, 09:15:52 PM
You don't have my POGO name to send it to me anyways.
That's using your noodle!   dancing16.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
I would go for the free T-Shirt...but not sure they make them in JUMBO.

JK...actually,  I've been doing rehab...and went from 215 to 175.  Feel good about losing the weight and eating better.  66 now...so not sure how many year left.  BTW...my wife has joined me exercising three times a week.

She is doing good too...5' 3' and 130...pretty good.

All for now

S1lent

Squid

CONGRATS, S1lent!  WTG!  40 pound weight loss is not easy.  You should be proud.  Your wife sounds like she's managed to keep her lovely, youthful shape!  There'll be no stopping you two!

Why rehab?  You ok?

S1lent

Greeting,s
I had heart stents in 1999.   The local hospital told me I was eligible for "Free" rehab...I said sure.  36 free visits at 3 times a week.  Ombamacare?...not sure...but free is free.

S1lent

Squid

I hope you made the best of the the rehab visits.  I've seen miracles with rehab.

disneyland lady

Don't put down being 66 cuz I resemble that one! And I wonder if Obamacare would cover badge rehab. It will take longer than 8 weeks though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview