This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zumas revenge

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Yeah, I'm working on another badge now but once I went manual with Zuma I progressed pretty quickly. Auto sucked and it never got past level 1. Sad.

snap20

Quote from: Squid on July 24, 2013, 03:28:55 PM
Thanks, gang.  I got the Zuma badge.  I'm just plain stupid.  What I thought was a Christmas ornament was the fruit!  ROFL.

I was looking for raspberries, apples, etc on the zuma ball line.  What do I know?  LOL, feel free to call me stupid.
LOL, thanks for letting us know, I probably would have done the same thing as you. I haven't played the game yet, but I figured if you were having trouble (along with many others) I wouldn't do well either. At least I can have a better chance at figuring it out now. :P

snap20

This badge sucks. It's frustrating. I get the dumb "fruit" to show up and 75% of the time I don't get the right color to open up a space and shoot it. :( 

BadgeHelpOscar

Download ZuMaster 1.4 (I just put it up) it hones in on the fruit when it comes up

http://jackpotspin.com/FILES/ZuMaster.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

snap20

Nope, I finished it by hand. I don't use autos, myself.

Squid

no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif
Quote from: snap20 on July 26, 2013, 04:38:02 PM
Nope, I finished it by hand. I don't use autos, myself.
no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

Some people are just plain LOCO!   watching you.gif

whistle.gif

harley89

On the Zuma Revenge Forum (yes there is one) the froum mod says you can change the ball color by pressing the space bar. I have not tried it but might help someone. I only play the 1st level This game is right up there with the frog and the flies.  Pogo will probably do a challenge on that since I mentioned it

snap20

Quote from: Squid on July 26, 2013, 05:03:06 PM
no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif  no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

Some people are just plain LOCO!   watching you.gif

whistle.gif

Some of us still do it the old fashioned way, rather than have....machines...do it all for us.  lipsrsealed.gif  diablo.gif

Mistyeyed

can someone tell me what the ace time is in this game..ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview