PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 07:14:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I was looking at....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

...my Badges just now and noticed this:

First off, Pogo said they couldn't add the mobile badges to our account even though they have done so before.

Second, they are in my book, at least the last two I have done as shown above.

Third, maybe that is why we couldn't log into the app for almost a week.?.  They may have been fixing that problem...who knows?

Mayhem

If you were using an iPhone or iPad, the mobile badges (since day 1) were always displayed in badge collection.

http://www.pogo.com/account/profile/popup.do?tab=badges&refreshParent=true&pageSection=mycollection_badges_earned_view_badge_list

Or are you referring to somewhere else?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

I was referring to clicking the "View Badges" when I am on the friends page.

I have the old outdated Android app because when they updated it it became "Not Compatible" with my phone.

I also have a iPod that I started using with Pogo as I recently got WiFi instead of just wireless. 

The Android app never put the badges in my book, and if I remember correct a lot of other people besides me had to contact Pogo and basically beg them to add the badges to our account.  I got tired of keeping up with the names of every badge I won with the Android version so I stopped asking them to add them.

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones that never had a problem with the app, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview