Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Exclusive Unlocked Rooms

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I've noticed these "Exclusive Unlocked Rooms" on several of the POGO games...Mahjong Garden for one.

What in the world are these rooms?

I'll try to search the POGO sites...but haven't had good luck finding information there.

Thanks
S1lent

C~M

They are like the old rooms that AOL members could play the "Club" games in.

lol, sounded good, RIGHT?

I really have no idea, why not go to Pogo Help and ask them?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

sounds easier to cough up money than to watch the ads
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 08, 2013, 06:02:37 PM
sounds easier to cough up money than to watch the ads

Plus you only get 30 minutes and can only unlock 3 per day in their choice of the games.

snap20

At least it's something for the 1 post beggars that show up here once in a while. We can point out these rooms. :P

MsMissy

Tks gigi for the link you posted. I often wondered what unlocked rooms meant. So it is for non paying members to try out those games .   tumbsup.gif

Squid

They are dangling the carrot.  They want those nonmembers to sign up when their time runs out.

It is a business, after all.

gigi

ozcar

C~M

Quote from: ozcar on August 09, 2013, 05:53:38 PM
Will not unlock for me no matter what time I try.

I take it that you aren't a Club Member then? As for me, I am, and those rooms are all open to me just like the old special AOL rooms they used to have for people that used AOL. You will know those people by them having AOL in their Pogo name.

Also, the way they worded that in your picture sounds like the sponsors only offer so many free plays per day, so the earlier in the day, like right after Pogo changes over to the new day, would be best time to try to get in.

If you really aren't a Club member, then take the image and what you posted to their Help section and maybe they can explain why you can not play the special games.

Also, were you ever able to watch any of the advertisements?

ozcar

I was a club member when they started it and cost only $20 for a year.  I try to grab the free club pogo for 2 weeks that they offer now and again.  With that, i only get to play club pogo games.  It don't give me the perks like free/discounted clue episodes, mini mall items, etc.  It never gave me any ads to watch tho.  I am usually asleep when pogo changes over and the folks over in the UK probably grabbed all the games by then.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview