This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEED A GUEST PASS

Started by evilmumbo,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

If you feed them they'll keep coming for more. First post a request for a pass? Big no-no.

ozcar

Can I have one too while they are being given out or have I missed my window of opportunity?  If so, mark me down for next time please and thank you.  tumbsup.gif

jmanshutt04

could I have a guest pass please [admin edit] Please do not post your pogo name in public

disneyland lady

Quote from: jmanshutt04 on August 20, 2013, 02:42:48 PM
could I have a guest pass please ****

In this persons defense, they were registered for almost 4 minutes before they asked!

S1lent

Greetings,
Is there NO end to this?
S1lent

BTW
Sure wish Subway would come back with their promotions.

harley89

I still have the orginial 6 passes I was given. 

Sue

Squid

Quote from: DANA32 on September 07, 2013, 07:29:00 PM
I NEED A GUESS PASS PLEASE
Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 07, 2013, 07:43:29 PM
no

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Dana, please consider in the future that your first post on a forum be something other than putting your hand out asking for things.  You know.... like .... a hello, maybe.  Also, if you are going to post asking for something, it might behoove you to read the posts that came before yours.  It can provide a good indication of what you should do or what the responses will be. 

DANA32

IM SORRY FOR ASKING IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO ASK.AND YES I SHOULD HAVE SAID HELLO SO IM SAYING IT NOW HELLO TO ALL.

snap20

Typing a message in all caps is akin to shouting. Please do not use all caps to communicate online.

disneyland lady

I think I have found the problem and sorry, Mayhem, but it seems to be YOUR doing! I logged out and went to REGISTER. In the Agreement Terms at the very bottom of over 2 dozen lines it states:

"Do NOT use your pogo screen name as your forum name. This is for your protection.
*** Check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the activation email ***"

How about if you bump to the very top the Do NOT use your pogo screen name as your forum name. This is for your protection. and also make it bold. You might want to state something like "We cannot stop forum members from slamming you when your first post using your pogo screen name is used to ask for a free pass."

hotpinklovesofa

If you're willing to ask complete strangers for a guest pass then why not do it within Pogo itself? What about this site makes people think that members are just giving passes away? I don't understand how people still ask for it and as their very first comment no less. At least trying reading the full thread first. Lazy beyond belief!

roadwarrior

faster and easier to ask in pogo dummy.  Now GTFO.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

ozcar

Quote from: DANA32 on September 07, 2013, 07:29:00 PM
I NEED A GUESS PASS PLEASE

Can I get a 'guess pass' too?  What are we guessing on? How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Can I save it for the next time if I don't like the topic?

undecided.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview