This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Search Rewards Warning!!!

Started by Balthazar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Balthazar

EDIT: Read down a few posts and you'll see where the warning lies.

So I have 5 accounts (maximum allowed per IP). The other day I got the "connect with facebook" bonus. I have 3 facebook accounts, so on the last two I just linked them back to one of my existing facebook accounts (which I've done before with no problems) well today I logged on to do my searches and both the accounts have already done their searches. So, did I screw up the other two accounts, linking them to one of my facebook accounts? Does that mean that now those 3 accounts share the 15 search points per day?

Like I said, I've done this before but haven't had an issue with it. But I also know that Bing has been doing some updating. Should I go ahead and make facebook pages for my other two accounts? Or are they beyond hope now?

Note: I *CAN* get the "Offer of the Day" point on all of my accounts, it's just the Search points that are messed up.

Mayhem

That's a good question .. I have never linked bing rewards to a facebook account before.

Hopefully someone else here will be able to help.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Balthazar

Ya, I'm wondering.. cause I've done it with the three accounts that I had facebook accounts for, but the other two I just linked back to one of my other ones. I dont know if it's a fluke or what. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I log in to do my searches.

Balthazar

OMG! Ok, Bing should have reset by now, (it usually resets at 1 am) and my "Today's offer" has reset for the 1 point, but the 15 search points for some reason are still reporting as completed. :(

Balthazar

Ya, I'm really pissed, the three accounts I have linked to the same facebook account say that the 15 search points have been awarded, yet I haven't done a single search..... each account WAS able to get the Today's Offer though... I guess I'll have to contact Bing about my points. Though I'll have to be gentle. I'd hate to get my accounts  banned.

Balthazar

Ok I am officially warning people! I think Bing is installing a cookie that disallows multiple accounts on the same computer (which is really stupid as most familys use the same computer)

I have done 4 of my 5 accounts, and I have only been able to do the 15 search points on ONE of them. The others automatically say they're done when I log in.

BEWARE!!!!

Sue

I just ran the BING REWARDS BOT.

I got no credit for the 15/30 credits I normally get each day.

I was able to get the one point Today's Offer for all three accounts.

Balthazar

Looks like Ken has to go back to the drawing board :(
Although I don't know if it's the Bot script or Bing itself. Cause like I said I *logged in* to some of my accounts and it already had the 15 search points completed.

C~M

If you are using the same FB account on more then one Bing account, they will all be the same. I have 2 Bing accounts and had tried that as well with my one FB account and once I logged into FB on my other account it had the exact points as my main account. I just keep the main one logged into FB and the other never signs into FB.

Squid

I have three accounts.  One for me and one each for my niece and nephew.  They are all done daily from the same computer. 
My account is linked to my FB account.  My niece and nephew have microsoft emails (hotmail) and they are not connected to FB.  I was able to get all points this morning - both the 15 points from 30 searches and the "Today Offer" for 1 point.  Each account came away this morning with 16 points.  I think, perhaps, it is not a good idea to link more than one account to a FB account.  Hope this helped.

Balthazar

Ya, it's just weird though. I've done it before without this happening. All of my accounts have their own points (not all showing the same) AND today even one of my OTHER accounts that's linked to it's own facebook account says that the 15 points were already rewarded. So I was only able to do the searches on two of my accounts. I am really hoping this is just a glitch today, cause I'll be really upset. All of my accounts are almost ready to redeem and if I'm stuck only getting 1 point per day that'll take forever :(

Mang

Quote from: Balthazar on August 27, 2013, 05:50:57 AM
Ya, it's just weird though. I've done it before without this happening. All of my accounts have their own points (not all showing the same) AND today even one of my OTHER accounts that's linked to it's own facebook account says that the 15 points were already rewarded. So I was only able to do the searches on two of my accounts. I am really hoping this is just a glitch today, cause I'll be really upset. All of my accounts are almost ready to redeem and if I'm stuck only getting 1 point per day that'll take forever :(

I think this is just a glitch.  My non facebook accounts would show that I could do searches and as soon as I did the daily offer it showed my searches being maxed out without the additional points.  sad.gif My facebook linked accounts just showed that the searches were already done.  This is all without the bot even being open.  Hopefully this all gets sorted out soon.   

Balthazar

Ok, ya I was thinking it had to be a glitch too cause of my one account that's independent showed as already done. Then today one of my accounts that was previously messed up worked. So ya, hopefully they get it sorted out soon.

Mang

Quote from: Balthazar on August 27, 2013, 09:14:31 PM
Ok, ya I was thinking it had to be a glitch too cause of my one account that's independent showed as already done. Then today one of my accounts that was previously messed up worked. So ya, hopefully they get it sorted out soon.

I wouldn't worry too much, yet.  Today, I have some accounts that work, some show already done, and others as soon as I do the daily offer my searches show as done with no additional points.  The fact that some of my accounts work today is a good sign. 

Squid

My three accounts went well this morning.  Maybe... try doing the searches before the daily offer?  Too simplistic?  SS.

Mang

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2013, 09:42:30 AM
My three accounts went well this morning.  Maybe... try doing the searches before the daily offer?  Too simplistic?  SS.

Yeah, I tried that.  It doesn't matter what I do.  I am not too concerned.  I saw that people on the official bing forum were having the same issues.   

MaDxCrEaM

Also happening to me on multiple accounts on different ip's. Must be a Glitch, because I've tried searching first, different browser, clear cache's, make sure I log-out of accounts before doing the next, etc... Nothing works. Hopefully they get it cleared up. Has anyone submitted a support email about this yet?

popcorns

I do not have multiply account and it is happening to me too.   Is anyone able to get the search to work.  I cannot even
find where to write to them.

Ichigo91

Just made an account to share my insight.

I don't even use FB, but I made a dummy account just for the bonuses. I have 5 Bing accounts and use the same FB account for all of them, I just make sure to sign out of FB b4 I open another account and never had a problem. I use 5 different browsers so I don't have to keep signing in and out for each account, that's what I mean by "open another account."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview