Rank 44    

Rank 45    

Rank 46    

Rank 47    

Rank 48    

Rank 49    

Rank 50    

disneyland lady

OMG!!! Whoopie!!!! I am so happy because I was very sure we were not going to get new ranks and now up to 50! And only like 6 weeks to get those 20 new ones. I always love the artwork in Spooky Slots.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Where might one check on one's Spooky rank?  Limited Edition Badges?  Were badges given out for 10, 20, 30?  I'm getting old - I can't remember.  I remember that I'm up to snuff, rank-wise, that's all.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2013, 02:02:21 PM
Where might one check on one's Spooky rank?  Limited Edition Badges?  Were badges given out for 10, 20, 30?  I'm getting old - I can't remember.  I remember that I'm up to snuff, rank-wise, that's all.

You cannot use the drop down menu in BADGES Find a Badge because Spooky Slots is not in the drop down menu. You have to file thru the Special Edition book. I found my 3 at these spots and my Pogo Badge on the first page is from Mar 2004:
Pumpkin Farmer Badge 49 stories Oct 12, 2007 (I found it around page 6 in mine)
Pumpkin Scarecrow Badge 119 stories  Oct 29, 2010 (11 pages later)
Pumpkin Bat Badge  473 stories Oct 29, 2011 (5 more pages)

So those who started around Nov 2011 are going to have to do 473 stories before they start the new ranks. And I am sure as you see the bigger amount needed each rank - it might just be brutal to get to 50 in the time limit. Thank you, Badgehelp for having a good auto on this game. bat.gif

It always comes out the end of Sept and/or beginning of Oct and only runs thru early Nov.

C~M

Here Are The First 30 Ranks And The Requirements:     

bobby

NoWitch1

Disney do you have the spookypooky?  I tried the link at BH and it said page not found.  My Sleepy would only work at UK last year and that's not an option this time around.   halloween22.jpg   

NoWitch1

disneyland lady

This morning I noticed that the MnM Books have been bumped up so they must have also taken all of the Spooky Slots MnM out of the SE book and put them in the MnMs. This messes up my titles as I put xmas, easter, flag or such in the title so I can ID them for my icons. And the last time they did this it messed with my Secret Completion Badges. And sure enough I am showing book 50 as full while yesterday it only had 15 in it. And this morning I have the Great Wave Badge Completion badge when I didn't do jack. It won't be back to usual until mid Oct either.

**Guess I will use the auto from another site because Spooky Slots does not work on embedded and the alleged new spookypooky just says LOADING and if you "click here" you get an Oops page.

***almost a year old....... 10/11/12 UPDATE *** Version 2.5 is the latest version and it is working on everything BUT the new embedded Spooky Slots. We are working on a fix for this, it should be out shortly.

soapbubbles

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

soapbubbles

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

disneyland lady

Quote from: NoWitch1 on September 22, 2013, 04:22:22 AM
Disney do you have the spookypooky?  I tried the link at BH and it said page not found.  My Sleepy would only work at UK last year and that's not an option this time around.   halloween22.jpg   

Sleepy still does not work but pookypooky download has been updated and I got it added to my page by emailing them at badgehelp@aol.com. It works fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview