This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo game coming soon - Trizzle

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Trizzle is a new puzzle game coming soon to pogo. It will have 50 ranks and 5 rank badges.

You can view the badges here : http://www.pogocheats.net/94/coming-soon-trizzle/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Sue

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on September 04, 2013, 05:26:26 PM
Trizzle is a new puzzle game coming soon to pogo. It will have 50 ranks and 5 rank badges.

You can view the badges here : http://www.pogocheats.net/94/coming-soon-trizzle/

cheerleading.gif Does anyone know what this new game Trizzle is all about yet?

ooops spoke too soon, sry ... here's a bit of explanation on this  new game.

Trizzle combines fast-paced match three puzzle play with tricky combo-stacking of adorable Russian stacking dolls! Slide dolls and match three similar dolls to combine them into one larger doll. Keep matching to grow the dolls and get a massive score boost! But careful, you only have so many moves. If you run out of moves, it's game over!

Squid

Nice to be getting a new game. 

I'm curious... does Pogo still recruit game beta testers to try these things out?  I haven't heard of anything in a long time.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 04, 2013, 07:56:08 PM
Nice to be getting a new game. 

I'm curious... does Pogo still recruit game beta testers to try these things out?  I haven't heard of anything in a long time.

No, they stopped doing that quite some time ago. I believe it's due to the fact they have stopped making their own games.

Now they get the games from somewhere else .. and just add code to it to handle ranks, weekly challenges, etc.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

essybee

You can play this at games.com or at least a while back you could , have not tried it for a while, it is cute from what I can remember

C~M

Here is a link to try it out.

http://www.arkadium.com/Games/web/trizzle

C~M

Since someone locked my topic

about Trizzle being out I have to post here.

I finally finished it!!

essybee

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 07, 2013, 06:41:25 PM

I finally finished it!!

Congrats.... One day it will be me (LOL)

C~M

Quote from: essybee on November 08, 2013, 04:09:57 PM
Congrats.... One day it will be me (LOL)

Thanks!! I still have I think 3 or 4 in game badges which I have no idea how to win and I think 2 M&M badges to do. I hated that Pogo came out with the game and Spooky Slots on the same day as I had to do Spooky first since it was going away in a month, I did't know they would be bringing it back, but I guess either alot of people complained about not finishing the ranks or the badge book they put out, or that when they removed it and the badge books went missing they didn't know any other way to get the books back, lol

Sue

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 07, 2013, 06:41:25 PM

I finally finished it!!

I take it you have ranked out but have not gotten all the badges yet????
I still have three for both my main accounts to get.

C~M

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 08, 2013, 08:10:00 PM
I take it you have ranked out but have not gotten all the badges yet????
I still have three for both my main accounts to get.

See this post, lol  tease.gif

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 08, 2013, 06:21:37 PM

Thanks!! I still have I think 3 or 4 in game badges which I have no idea how to win and I think 2 M&M badges to do. I hated that Pogo came out with the game and Spooky Slots on the same day as I had to do Spooky first since it was going away in a month, I did't know they would be bringing it back, but I guess either alot of people complained about not finishing the ranks or the badge book they put out, or that when they removed it and the badge books went missing they didn't know any other way to get the books back, lol

C~M

I think I need these 3 badges.
Does anyone know how to get them besides
just playing the game? I have all of the
trophies completed so I have no idea
what to do in order to win these.

Yoming 2

Not an answer to your ????  but  I too have all the trophies and all the badges ( including the Brink and Trizzleman ).  The one I don't have is the Explosive Party one.....I am waiting for Pogo to fix the problems that they promised to fix.  I got the badges and trophies by just turning the auto on and let it do it's thing.

Maybe in 6 months the problems will be fixed and badges will be awarded.  Sorry   sad.gif   don't know what to tell you except let the auto try, try, and try some more.   bubblegum.gif

mycatownsme

I let the auto work on all 3 of my accounts.
The first one I did I still have 3 badges to get like you Crazy-Man.
Then a few weeks went by before I was able to run the auto again and I got all but 6 badges on my second acccount. Pogo has been working on the game and this changed the badges I was able to get. I did get all 5 of the rank badges on both of these accounts.
The last account is not getting much of anything. Running the auto will probably rank me out and get those badges only but not anything like the other 2 accounts I did earlier.
I also feel the game has been slowed way down making it even harder to fill the requirements needed to get the trophy badges. It seems this game has gone from one extreme to another. Needless to say the 3rd account will wait for a while to see if Pogo does some more adjustments. I have it mainly for an extra when needed to double browse.
I only wish I would have done all 3 accounts right away to get that out of the way. 
Lesson learned.  Lin  embarrassed.gif

Sue

With Trizzle being one of the main badges for next week, perhaps they will have it fixed by then.

OK so maybe it is a long shot but a girl can hope can't she???  dancing16.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: LuckyCharms on November 14, 2013, 09:25:25 AM
With Trizzle being one of the main badges for next week, perhaps they will have it fixed by then.

OK so maybe it is a long shot but a girl can hope can't she???  dancing16.gif

hysterical.gif  Morelike they will find something else to break on tue maint!!!  but ya heres hoping for the positive   beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview