PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 02:10:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone interested in taking over my Club Pogo account?

Started by foreverhappy,

Previous topic - Next topic

foreverhappy

I am female, but the name of the account is gender neutral.

Club Pogo member I guess since 2003, missed a few special edition badges from the beginning, I bought many badges (spent lots of money!) along the way and missed the 4th of July because I was sick. I asked to buy that later and they said no.

I decided to close my account and put my money somewhere else.

I just think it is a waste of all my badges & gems.

I do not know if I can message you back, so please give me your email when you message me.

If you are interested in taking over, please let me know.

disneyland lady

Please be very careful and remove all of your credit card info from your Pogo account if you are really considering this. First, If you have been there since 2003 then you more than likely have auto renewal and it will keep doing that until the info is removed. And giving your account to someone can then buy a new washer/dryer or refrigerator off that card info. And all your prior account info could now be accessed by the person who gets your account.

There is a different step other than just removing billing info as Pogo states that they keep this info even after you have removed it. You MUST stop the Automatic Recurring Billing Process:
By updating your credit card on file you authorize EA to automatically charge the then-current renewal subscription fee (plus any applicable taxes) to your credit or debit card without any additional action by you prior to the expiration of your product subscription. Your subscription will continue to automatically renew until canceled. You may cancel the automatic renewal service at any time by contacting customer support. To cancel your subscription, please sign into the "My Account" section of your Pogo account.

All it takes to stop this is to remove the info and Pogo has a page to do the removal. It takes some real intense reading to find it but the link is:

https://www.pogo.com/account/my-account/remove-billing-info.do

and has this info regarding doing this:
Your prior transaction history will remain in the system so you can look it up, but removing this information will prevent any subscriptions you have from being renewed automatically.

As much as some would love to have those early badges - most of us old-timers here already have them so you would more than likely be giving it to someone else who has only posted 5 times. No one can even use the Messages here without having 25 post and your last post was in 2008. If you just remove your acct info, let it just stick around, Pogo will remove it after 2 yrs of no use.

Dave87

how many badges are on the name wouldnt mind havin a name with alot of badges

Johnnyh

Im interested in your account.

Squid

Uh..oh....

Johnny... if you see this post, go into your post and modify it by removing your email address.  Posting emails and Pogo IDs here is not a good idea.

wyattsteward

I have been a member to pogo for 1 yr and an avid player with not much money blown on this game but alot of time to hardly get anywhere and would really respect the points and time that you have accrued and worked so hard for if this is still open hit me up in my email bro, I am american in Texas and will not do anything but obsorb the points and change it to my own name and keep the good work moving forward thanks for your consideration bro peace out...

S1lent

Greetings,
I'm not sure what I will do with my two accounts.  I'm turning 68 this month...and only somewhat interested in collecting badges.  Both have over 2 billion tokens...that aren't worth anything.  Both have nearly 5000 badges.

All for now
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on October 18, 2014, 05:29:10 PM
Greetings,
I'm not sure what I will do with my two accounts.  I'm turning 68 this month...and only somewhat interested in collecting badges.  Both have over 2 billion tokens...that aren't worth anything.  Both have nearly 5000 badges.

All for now
S1lent
S1lent, do you have any more scrabble/subway time on your accounts?  If so, why not just keep the accounts so you can play when you feel like it?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on October 18, 2014, 07:17:41 PM
  S1lent, do you have any more scrabble/subway time on your accounts?  If so, why not just keep the accounts so you can play when you feel like it?

Good advice from Squid.....I don't play too much anymore...ranked out in all games--but I do have subway for another 7 years and I am able to help people with their badges.  I just do the weekly and then use it for the " helper "    tumbsup.gif        pumpkin1.gif

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 18, 2014, 08:19:39 PM

Good advice from Squid.....I don't play too much anymore...ranked out in all games--but I do have subway for another 7 years and I am able to help people with their badges.  I just do the weekly and then use it for the " helper "    tumbsup.gif        pumpkin1.gif

You do know you don't need a club account to help others get badges right? You log into their account.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 18, 2014, 09:27:06 PM
You do know you don't need a club account to help others get badges right? You log into their account.

I think she means to stay on top of it all... know the games, have done the challenges, know what changes with Pogo have taken place, etc.

You're too literal sometimes, Crazy.  I know about that... I sometimes suffer from the same affliction.

You go, Yoming!

disneyland lady

Hey, no mention of wyattsteward winning the "Find a year old thread and post" award. Props, bro! Unfortunately you obviously do NOT know Pogo or Pogocheats. No one can send you a message unless you have 25 posts (in appropriate places or not) and Pogo has never allowed someone to "absorb" an account and change the name. Although there is talk about allowing a namechange on an account for a hefty price. Willing to pay for that? 
beer11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2014, 04:31:42 AM
I think she means to stay on top of it all... know the games, have done the challenges, know what changes with Pogo have taken place, etc.

You're too literal sometimes, Crazy.  I know about that... I sometimes suffer from the same affliction.

You go, Yoming!

Thanx Squid...........I have been a Pogo player for 13 years...and a Pogo club member for 10 years....so I do know a little bit about stuff and nonsense on Pogo.    whistle.gif     popcorn2.gif     

tammyhuston

If you still have this account I would be very greatful to have it since something has happened to my account( it seems to have just disappeared, and with all the freeclubpogo..) my son sure misses playing.  tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

First, you need to remove your name from your post. Dangerous to have that out there. 2nd, this thread is well over a year old. And more than likely it would just be a free acct by now as she was no longer going to pay on it. You cannot get personal messages on Pogocheats unless you have 25 posts. You can do this quick by going to the GAMES section and spending a few minutes posting in those.

Are you in Nebraska? And do you have a Tournament Icon on your Pogo acct (totally against the Terms of Services at Pogo - only allowed to use that DURING a Tourney)? Cuz it was very easy to find your acct on Pogo and it shows badges done Sept 6th. Sounds like you need to clear your computer of the cache of cookies. Go to ccleaner for a free one.

S1lent

Greetings,
Did you ever get someone to take over your account?

Even though I am 68 ... I hope to be collecting the badges until I can catch up with CRAZYMAN...just kidding.  Never gonna be able to catch him.

All for now
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
That Subway thread was one of the top one's I've seen.  Seems like another one was longer...but cant remember.

S1lent

chynadollgirl1

hi  I will take  over your account     here is my  e-mail  [admin edit]     please  let me know thanks  alote  chynadollgirl1

Sue

Quote from: chynadollgirl1 on January 20, 2015, 11:16:39 AM
hi  I will take  over your account     here is my  e-mail  please  let me know thanks  alote  chynadollgirl1

You can't post your email in the forum.

Squid

STOP!  Before posting, read this ↓↓↓

The person who created this thread, foreverhappy, posted this on 9/22/2013 and has not been back since.  Clearly, this person has either found someone to take over the account or has thought better of her decision to give away her Pogo account.  Let it go.  Give up.  There is no account up for grabs.  Thank you for your attention.

۞  Now I'll be curious to watch the onslaught of people who continue to post in this thread  ۞   undecided.gif

*edited for gender correction  shy12.gif