PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 12:55:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oops! Great Pogo Halloween Background only 18 tokies!

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

This morning Pogo added some new Halloween items and I noticed one was a glitch that probably will not be there long so act quick.

Celestial Awakenings is an animated background and only 18 TOKENS! I was waiting for it to show up as corrected on my checkout but nope. So I went back and gifted some. You can only gift 4 but you can go back and shop again right away! Have fun. It is a great background.

Squid

disneyland lady

I think Pogo is aware now what it did. One of the people I gifted shows 1 gift waiting to be opened but when she clicks on the gift icon they go to the gift page and it shows no gift to be opened. I added 3 more items and now it shows a 4 on the gift icon but only 3 gifts on the page. Plus when I tried to gift more of the Celestial Awakenings only - they would not show up on the checkout page.

Squid

Same here.  I gifted my other personas and the gift is there but when I go to collect it, there is nothing.  The background is still listed as 18 tokens but it cannot be bought or gifted.  My primary account has it and I've taken a snapshot.  I guess I'm happy.  I gifted it to six people.  They're all out of luck and Pogo owes me 108 tokens.  LOL

gran2x2

I got the 18 tokies bkground and bought several other token things yesterday ...I just went to check and see if the boo-boo was fixed and it is gone along with all the others i got....I had to re-buy all of em.....WTF??? swear2.gif

disneyland lady

I think anyone who did not open the gift by the time they discovered it might be SOL. Here is what was posted by Pogo_Cact......  
October 3rd, 2013, 3:38 pm
Thank you for reporting this to us. Our team did notice an issue with the pricing on Celestial Awakenings and has since removed it from the Mini Mall while the issue is resolved. We hope to have it return to the shop on 10/8/2013.

No one who purchased this item before it was removed from the Mini Mall was charged any Gems for it.

If you received it as a gift and did not open it before it was removed from the Mini Mall, we currently do not know if you'll receive it once the item is placed back in the Mini Mall or not.

Yoming 2

I too received a gift yesterday...but when I got around to opening it last night no dice.....It would be nice to be able to at least say " Thanx " to who ever sent it,,,but hopefully they now realize it was a    bubblegum.gif   and totally Pogo's    ass.gif again.....      sad.gif

Sue

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 04, 2013, 06:45:56 AM
I think anyone who did not open the gift by the time they discovered it might be SOL. Here is what was posted by Pogo_Cact......  
October 3rd, 2013, 3:38 pm
Thank you for reporting this to us. Our team did notice an issue with the pricing on Celestial Awakenings and has since removed it from the Mini Mall while the issue is resolved. We hope to have it return to the shop on 10/8/2013.

No one who purchased this item before it was removed from the Mini Mall was charged any Gems for it.

If you received it as a gift and did not open it before it was removed from the Mini Mall, we currently do not know if you'll receive it once the item is placed back in the Mini Mall or not.

Thanks for posting this.

Stinkerbell

Well, glad I checked this thread. A big THANK YOU to whoever gifted me the badge. Sadly, I wasn't quick enough and like others, it's not there. The gift notification won't go away, but there's no gift.

It's the thought that counts, though, so thank you!!!

disneyland lady

Heh heh... and who do you think was so generous to gift you an 18 token item? If you go there this morning, there is a rumor that the gift will finally open.

Squid

Woo hooo!  I got the background, took snapshots and all is well with my world.  The background price has been corrected:  now listed as 18 gems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview